•CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN•

My bambina has been really busy planning Vanessa's gender reveal party and  I feel completely neglected

"Bambina," I say turning to her.

"Hmm?" She hums, not looking up from her phone making me huff in frustration.

"Bambina," I say gently taking her phone from her and placing it aside and taking her hands into mine. "How about you take a break, hmm?"

"I can't baby, everything needs to be perfect for tomorrow, it's my godbaby's gender reveal."

"Baby, I've seen your plans for the party, it's going to be perfect," I say massaging her thighs.

"You're right," she says with a huff leaning into my touch.

"I know I am. Let's go do something to get your mind off of everything, we can go to the mall, shopping always does the trick," I suggested.

"You never wanna go shopping with me."

"Let's go before I change my mind," I say making her chuckle.

"Let me go get changed," Mo says before rushing up to my room. She comes back down in biker shorts and a graphic t shirt.

"I'm ready," she says grabbing her small bag and slipping on her slides.

We make our way down to the garage and I open the door for my bambina to enter the car.

"Thank you," she mumbles, slipping into the car. I jog to the other side and enter the car. As I start the engine my left hands naturally rests on Mo's thigh. I slowly rub my thumb on her exposed skin as I backed out of the parking

"I swear it was so crazy," Mo goes on about the time she got in got in trouble for sneaking off to a concert at night and getting in trouble when the car broke down five hours from home.

" You were a wild child," I chuckle.

"I was," she laughed, shaking her head at the memory.

In no time, we had arrived at the mall and I instantly regretted agreeing to this as I was dragged into the mall, there I spent the next couple of hours trailing behind Mo with bags of clothes, shoes, jewellery, you name it. But I'm not complaining, any chance to spoil my bambina I will take.

"One last shop babyyyy," Mo says for the millionth time. "For real this time," she says looking at my pointed look.

We go into the makeup shop and she goes to the lip stuff section. She goes through the lipsticks.

"I don't like that brand," I voiced.

"Why?" She asks looking up from the lipstick.

"Cause when I kiss you some remains on my lips and it's so hard to remove, this one on the other hand," I say picking up the familiar lipstick brand. "It stays on your lips."