•CHAPTER ELEVEN•

__________________________________

"Hey," Luca says taking a seat next to Monique the bar, who was waiting on her drink.

"Hi," she says taking a quick glance at him.

"Mmmm, you never called," he  says trying to sound carefree.

That was what had been on Luca's mind since the day he realised she wasn't going to call, but he definitely wasn't going to admit that to anyone.

"Did I have to?" She asks, turning from the dance floor to look at Luca.

"No, I....I was just saying," he says trying, to play it off with a shrug.

"Right, right," she says nodding her head, folding her lips. The two sat in silence for a few moments before he decided to break the silence.

"So I was wondering..." He trails off nervously.

"Mhm, and what is that?" She asks fully turning to him.

"If you wanted to go on another date?" He blurts out.

"Oh really?" She asks with a brow raised.

"Yeah," he says nodding his head. "It's for the sex after though," he quickly clarifies.

"Yeah right right," she says nodding her head with a smirk.

"So what do you say?" He asks.

"I mean why the hell not," she says with a shrug.

"Great, "he stated

"Well I'm looking forward to it," she says, and again silence broke between the two, except it was a little awkward this time.

"So I'm gonna go," Luca says scratching his neck.

"Yeah me too," she says getting up and going to where the girls where, not before getting the drink she came for.

"Mo I didn't know you and Luca where close," Ashley teases as she approached the table.

"We just had a conversation Ash, nothing serious," she says rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, thats how it all starts right Vanessa?" She says turning to Vanessa.

"Right, that's how we started," Vanessa says joining in