•CHAPTER FORTY THREE•

For the past month, Luca has been the sweetest guy ever, buying me flowers, morning and night texts, coming by with food, I really can't complain

"Where are we going?" I asked from Luca's passenger seat.

"Nowhere special, just grabbing some groceries then we head to my place," he says, his hands on my thigh.

"Oh okay. Didn't know billionaires did their own shopping."

"Haha," Luca says sarcastically making me giggle. "In all honesty, I don't do my own shopping, Mrs Smith does, but she's not around so I have to do it. I know my way around a shop. Hope you don't mind the stop."

"No I don't mind, I have a few snacks I have to pick up for myself."

We walk into the store, grabbing a cart before moving along the isles.

"How about we split, you get your stuff and I'll catch up with you when I get my stuff," I suggested.

I go to the freezers to grab some Magnum ice cream and some Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream before going on to grab some lays, Cheetos and Doritos before getting some KitKat chocolate and some gummy worms. Just as I was about to go look for Luca I pass by some caramel spread and pretzel sticks before grabbing three of each before going on to look for Luca.

"What is all this unhealthy shit?" Luca says looking at my snacks in disgust as I dropped them in the cart.

"Hey, that's my food that you're calling shit,"

"That's not healthy bambina," he says sternly.

"I don't give a flying motherfuking fuck, I'm still going to eat the food you are calling shit,"

"A beautiful mouth letting out such foul words," he says shaking his head in disapproval making me stick my tongue out before we made our way to the teller.

"You are fucking hot," the cashier says as she scanned our groceries.

"Mmm, thank you," Luca says scratching the back of his neck visibly uncomfortable making me shuffle a laugh.

She continues scanning our groceries and gives me the receipt after Luca paid. He grabs the bags before I got the chance.

"You didn't have to pay for my stuff," I said as we left the store

"I wanted to,"

We were packing the grocery bags into his trunk when there was a flash and a click sound from the bush, wanting to see what was going on I turn, but I was quickly turned back by Luca who shielded me with his body before leading me into the passengers seat before going around to the drivers.

"What was that?" I asked once we where settled and on the road, noticing how mad Luca was.

"The paparazzi...I'm sorry, they don't understand the concept of privacy," he says visibly upset.