•CHAPTER SIXTEEN•

"I can't believe you're not having a bachelor party," Luca says to his brother, shaking his head in disapproval

"Me and Ness decided not to, we'll just all celebrate together at the club, think of it as a bachelor and a bachelorette party at the same time," he says with a shrug.

"What's the fun in that?" He grumbles.

"Look I don't wanna do something dumb to jeopardize our relationship," he says.

"Fine," he groans, rolling his eyes.

The boys had already gone to the club after having waited for the girls for over an hour and they still weren't ready.

"Luca, ci incontriamo di nuovo" an Italian woman says seductively placing her hands on his shoulder.
(we meet again)

"Mhm hi," he says awkwardly.

"Do you remember me and the fun we had that night," she whispers not so quietly into his ears.

The guys exchange knowing looks amongst themselves, smirking and chuckling.

"Yeahhh...." He drags

"How about you join us?" Adam suggests with a smirk.

"Mhm, I don't think so, she's probably-" Luca begins.

"No, I don't mind," she quickly cuts in, taking a seat next to Luca, really close to him.

Thirty minutes later the girls finally arrive in their short tight dresses, ready to party. Luca couldn't help his eyes looking over Monique, supprised by the little white dress she had on.

She had on a little white dress that looked amazing, clinging to her body like a second skin. Her smooth, long caramel legs exposed, her cleavage really low.

The things he wanted to do to her...

He shakes his head, aiming to remove the thoughts that where creeping into his brain.

"Mo, you look amazing," Adam saying, making Luca roll his eyes, letting out a low groan, catching the attention of Monique.

She looks him over before turning to the tipsy Italian woman practically sitting in his lap before scoffing, going over to take a seat by Adam.

"Mmm, Luca, do you wanna introduce us to your new friend," Laura says with a tight lipped smile.

"Hey I'm Sienna, Luca and I met at a beach party, best night of my life," she whispers the last part.

"Mmm Adam, wanna dance?" Mo asks turning to Adam

"Oh I don't know, I'm not a good dancer," he hesitates.

"Yeah, he's got two left feet," Leo says from across the table making everyone chuckle.

"Don't worry, I'll be doing all the dancing," Mo said holding out her hand for him.

"Fine," he said taking her hand. Mo chucks down Adam's drink before she leads him down the stairs to the huge dancefloor with dancing bodies.

With a flirtatious smile, she takes his hands, placing them on her hips, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Just move to the beat," she says swaying her hips to the music blasting across the huge building.

He awkwardly moves his body, making Mo giggle.

"Don't laugh at me," he says squeezing her hips making her laugh, throwing her head back.

At the table, everyone was occupied, leaving only Luca and Sienna, Luca chucks his drink down, annoyed by the Italian woman who was wasted.

"She's so pretty," she slurps.

"What?" he asks in confusion, turning to the drunk woman.

"She is hot, pretty face, amazing body, any boys ideal girl. If I hadn't gotten a taste of your dick, I wouldn't mind changing for her," she slurps, looking at Mo with admiration.

Without another word, he turns back to the dancefloor to see Mo bent over, twerking in front of Adam.

The two make eye contact as Mo was bent over in front of Adam. She flashes him a quick smirk and a wink making him groan.

Clenching his fists so hard it would be surprising his skin didn't peel off.

"I need a drink," Mo says as the song came to an end. Mo had been dancing for more than forty minutes and needed to rest her feet.

The two make their way through the sweaty bodies back up to the bar where they have a couple of drinks and some small talk.

"Mmmmm, can you excuse me for a minute," she says before getting up, not waiting for his reply.

Watching Mo rush up from her seat towards the restrooms in the corner.

"I'll be back," Luca says to the drunk, his eyes still on the rushing lady as he left the VIP area.

"We really need to stop doing this," Mo says looking up and making eye contact with Luca who had entered the ladies room.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Luca says with a smirk, locking the bathroom door.

"Mhm," she says turning to face him, leaning against the bathroom sink.

Looking over Mo lustfully, Luca takes quick strides towards her, standing in front of her in just a second.

"That dress Mo," he groans, looking over her again.

"You like?" she asks giving him a little spin.

"I love," he says, wrapping his arms around his waist, pulling her into him. "It has been driving me crazy all night." He whispers into her ear.

She rests her hands on his chest.

She grabs his shirt, bringing him down to his level. "I know, I could feel your eyes on me all night," she says before crashing her lips into an aggressive kiss.

He grabs her ass, giving it a tight squeeze. Moaning into his mouth, she travels her hands from his bare torso under his shirt, up his bare pecks to his chest. They were now full on making out.

Bang bang!

"Hey! I wanna peeeeee, get outttt!" A girl slurps from the other side of the door.

"Fuck" Luca groans as the two pull away from the kiss.

"Adam's waiting," Mo says with a smirk before leaving him in the restroom, putting on a little show for Luca with the swaying of her hips. He lets out a groan before following her out the restroom.

A/N hey cuties ❤️🖤Double updates as an apology for the late update

A/N hey cuties ❤️🖤
Double updates as an apology for the late update.🤗
Hope you like it and don't be shy to comment or atleast leave a vote.
Chapter is unedited.