•CHAPTER TWENTY THREE•

A month later

All good boys go to heavenBut bad boys bring heaven to you

But bad boys bring heaven to you

I am officially convinced that I was dickmatized.

It's true, as much as I know getting with Luca will get so messy I can't help it, he's brought me heaven and I don't ever wanna come down to earth, ever. But I know that someday we'll stop, just not now, not yet.

"Get up," Luca's voice says as I felt a tap on my stomach and the bed dipped.

"Mmhm mmhm," I groaned turning over.

"Get up bambina," Luca says, tapping my bare thigh. I ignore him, covering my face with the pillow.

"Fine, you leave me no choice." The bed lifts, indicating he was off the bed.

Finally, some peace and quiet

*Smack*

"Ouch!" I said sitting up immediately, rubbing my stinging butt, now wide awake.

"Why would you do that?" I said with a pout, still rubbing my butt.

"I warned you but you didn't wake up, now come here," Luca says carrying me and making me straddle his lap on the bed.

"No, you hurt me," I whined, trying to move off his lap.

"I'm sorry bambina," he says slipping his hand into his boxer shorts I had on to rub my bare ass.

"No that's not helping," I said, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"I heard a kiss will make it better," Luca says with a smirk. Before I could react, I was on all four, ass up, Luca's hands on my hips holding me in place as he placed open mouth kisses on my ass.

"Stop that!" I said between laughs.

"See, it's true, you're feeling better already," Luca says before continuing his assaults on my ass with his lips.

|•••|

"Hi," I said to the unfamiliar woman in the kitchen, she had on a blouse that was two sizes too small and a faded deniem short skirt.

"Mmm, hi, I...I am Mr Bianchi's maid for the time being as Mrs Smith is away taking care of her recovering husband," she says.

"Oh okay," I said awkwardly.

"Bambina, do you wanna get breakfast before I drop you off?" Luca asks coming down the stairs.

"No, I think that's been sorted," I said pointing to the counter of food making him turn to the direction I was pointing.

"Oh, hi Sandra, I... didn't know you'd be here," he says awkwardly.

"Mrs Smith is taking care of Mr Smith who has been discharged," she says, looking at Luca sinfully.

"Oh okay," Luca says, before turning to me. "Then I guess we'll have breakfast here then," he says placing his hand on my lower back, leading me to the table in the dining room.

"Mmmm, I had only set the table for one person," the maid says innocently.

"That's okay, you can grab more plates in the cabinets and set for another person," Luca says giving her a tight lipped smile, pulling out a chair for me.

"Of course sir," she says before leaving for the kitchen.

"And Sandra, make sure to wear your uniform next time," he says after her.

"You fucked her didn't you?" I said once she was gone, looking at him take a seat next to me.

"I did, but only once," he say lowly

"Mhm," I said before grabbing his glass and pouring myself some orange juice.

Sandra comes back in, placing cutlery in front of me.

"Thank you," I said.

"Of course, I'll bring in the food," she says before returning with a cart of food.

What is this, a hotel? I turn to Luca with a questioning look but this looks absolutely normal to him.

"There are waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage, toast and bacon," she says placing it all on the table.

This is definitely some fancy shit

"What would you like sirrr?" She asks turning to Luca making me roll my eyes.

"Mo what would you like?" He says turning to me.

"Mhm, waffles, eggs and sausage please,"I said sweetly.

"Are you sure?" Sandra asks, feigning concerned.

"What do you mean am I sure, of course I'm sure bitch!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you," She says innocently making me roll my eyes.

"Mhm, right," I said making Luca chuckle.

"Toast, sausage and eggs," he says sternly. She plates Luca's food, placing it in front of him before excusing herself.

I fold up the oversized sleeves of Luca's hoodie so it would not get into my food making Luca let out a chuckle.

"I should just clear up a portion of my wardrobe for your clothes."

"What are we dating now?" I said grabbing a fork and knife.

"Well you spend yout nights here more than a person I am not dating should, you might as well move in."

"True, I thought you liked me in your clothes."

"I do, just that I never get my clothes back," he says matter of factly, raising a brow.

"... yeah, you never will," I said sticking out my tongue making him shake his head.

"Are you two dating?" Sandra asks as I dropped the dishes in the kitchen sink where she was.

"Excuse you?" I asked turning to her with a brow raised.

"Because if you are, I just wanted you to know that him and I have hooked up, a few times actually, recently."

"Okay," I said nonchalantly, leaning on the counter, encouraging her to continue.

"And I'm telling you so that you don't find out through the media or something, you know men like Luca" she says disingenuously.

"Yeah okay, you see, all that information would be great if I was actually dating Luca."

"Well, that's great, cause nothing is going to be awkward between us."

I give her a stiff nod before awkwardly leaving.

"I'll be coming over when she is gone," I said as we were leaving his place making Luca chuckle.

"Oh you think it's funny, I'm dead serious," I said

"I'm sure you are bambina," Luca says chuckling in amusement.