•CHAPTER FORTY•

"Mo, what are you doing here?" Tre'von asked a tipsy Monique

"Drinking, what else would I be doing at a bar," she says before chucking down another shot, her response making him chuckle.

"Can I join you?"

"Sure," she says before turning to the bartender. "Keep them coming."

The two drank, laughed and talked for hours and at the end of it, you guessed it, they where both wasted.

"Luca is an asshole," Mo says randomly

"He is," Tre'von agrees.

"But I like him," she whines.

"Doesn't change the fact that he's an asshole."

"So he is my asshole," she comes to the conclusion.

"I wanna kiss you," Tre'von says

"But I wanna kiss Luca...but he's kissing the Columbian girl," she slurs with a pout.

"So you can kiss me."

"I can?"

"You can, try it," he encourages.

"But you're not Luca," she says, stopping her lips an inch away from hers, looking over his face gently.

"Let's go to my place and I promise I can make you forget all about Luca"

"I know I'll regret this but okay," she says making him punch the air in excitement before paying the bartender and the two made their way out of the bar.

"Wait, we are too drunk to drive," Mo says once they where in front of her car.

"I've got an idea," he says opening the back door and gesturing for her to get in, she does so and he goes in afterwards, closing the door behind them.

"Get naked," Mo says excitedly as she removes her clothes and helps him remove his pants.

She attacks his lips hungrily, straddling his lap. "Make me forget."

Luca plants a sloppy kiss on her lips before flipping them over, he towers over her before inserting his dick into her vagina.

"Holy shit that feels so good," Mo whispers, arching her back and closing her eyes shut, before she could stop it, it was Luca pounding into her instead of Tre'von. He sucked on the skin on her neck, leaving trails of red spots.

For the next hour or so, it was round after round after round for the two.

"That was...wow," Mo says catching her breath, her hand rested on her stomach.

"You called me Luca," he says softly.

"What?"

"You moaned out Luca while we had sex."

"Fuck, I shouldn't have done this, look I'm sorry Tre'von, I think I'm gonna go, I- I just need to go."

"Why,"

"I shouldn't have done this, it's not fair to you."

"But it's only two am and you are not fully sober,"

"I can manage, please get out of my car," she says fixing up her clothes before jumping into the front seat

"Unbelievable," Tre'von says as he watched Mo drive off, leaving him confused.

"Fuck fuck fuck," Mo chanted as she drove away.

|•••|

"I'm so over this shit," Mo says to herself before getting out of bed the following morning.

"You free today?" She texted Tre'von before tossing her phone on her bed before going to take a shower. Once done, she changes into some denim shorts and a white top and white slides, exposing her freshly painted white toenails.

"Yes" He replied.

"I'm coming over." She texted back

"Okay," he replies immediately.

She goes down to the kitchen, making grilled cheese sandwiches and munching on them for breakfast.

Once done, she grabs her car keys and goes out to her car, driving to Tre's place.

Once there she knocks on the door. Almost immediately he answers the door

"Hi,"he says with a shy smile.

"Hey, can I come in?" She asks.

"Sure," he says stepping aside for her to enter.

"So..." Mo starts after an awkward silence. The pair were in his living room.

"When we met on our first date, I was clear that I am not looking for a relationship, right now my view may have changed," she says making his eyes light up with hope. "Yesterday was a mistake," she says making him frown. "You are an amazing guy-"

"Then date me," he interrupts.

"But I don't feel anything.... special with you," she explains.

"But I do"

"That's the thing, it can't be one sided"

"I have enough love for the both of us," he says desperately.

"That's just not enough"

"But Monique,"

"I called you Luca during sex for fucks sake Tre'von!" She shouts in frustration.

"I can-"

"It just won't work, goodbye Tre'von ,"she says getting up and leaving, leaving behind a devastated Tre'von.

|•••|

"Mo, I know you don't wanna hear this but can you please hear me out," Luca begged.

"I have one question for you Luca. Did you sleep with that girl?"

"I couldn't, I just thought of you and how you would feel and I couldn't, I swear bambina. When you left that parking lot I thought I had lost you forever, and never do I ever wanna feel like that. Seeing you hurt, hurt me, and knowing I caused the hurt was an even worse pain," he says sincerely.

"I don't know if I should forgive you or not. My heart is saying I should forgive you and kiss you, but my head is shouting no continuously, telling me to block your ass and avoid you for the rest of my life," she says truthfully.

"Please listen to your heart," he says softly.

"Fine, but this is the last time I'm doing this, I will not allow myself to continuously get hurt, that is not the kind of relationship I want to be in. Be the reason for my smile and be there to wipe my tears."

"Well I'm glad you're giving me another chance," he says softly before kissing her cheek.

"Whatever, let's watch a movie," she says pushing him away.