•CHAPTER FOURTEEN•

"So you two are going to just walk around like nothing happened

"So you two are going to just walk around like nothing happened. Where were you two?" Evelyn asks with a smirk as we enter the kitchen.

"Morning Evelyn," I said going to the coffee machine.

"Morning madre," Luca says kissing her forehead before going to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"So are you two just going to ignore my question," Evelyn asks us.

"We where...out," Luca says.

"Mhm," she says looking between the two of us. "You might have to do something about your hickies sweetheart," she says to me with a smirk.

Luca chuckles and I give him a death glare immediately silencing him.

"I'm going to take a bath," I said taking my coffee before going for the staircase.

"And that limp too!" She says as I go up the stairs.

Damn, I really thought it didn't show.

I ignore her comment and continue up the stairs.

I immediately went to the bathroom, placing the stopper and filling the tub with hot water, bubble bath and some essential oils before stripping out of my clothes and getting into the water.

The moment I sat in the water I immediately relaxed, sinking my whole body except my head into the water.

Mmmmm, this feels so good, and was much needed.

|•••|

"Get up loser, we're going shopping!" Ashley says jumping on the bed.

I groan before sitting up. "What the fuck?" I groaned.

"Get up, we are going shopping, we leave in 30 minutes," Vanessa says before they leave.

"All I wanted was a few hours of sleep," I said to myself, we falling back onto the bed. I am so exhausted.

Letting out a huff, I get up and take a quick shower, changing into a white cropped turtleneck to hide my hickies and some blue knee rip baggy boyfriend jeans and white nikes.

Once I was done, I go downstairs to find everyone having breakfast.

"Morning," I said to which everyone responds with a chorus of good mornings.

"Why on earth are you wearing a turtleneck, it's summer," Ashley says looking up from her plate of food.

"Mmmmmmm," I dragged, thinking of a lie.

"Yeah, it's like a hundred degrees out?" Luca asks with a smirk, making me give him a dirty look.

Lord do I wanna wipe that smirk right off of his fucking handsome face.