"No..." He whispers and hangs his head low. "I thought you...I thought you would've fallen asleep with one or two...I didn't think you'd have enought time to eat the whole pack."

"Well, it was an honest mistake." You nodded and finished treating him by putting bandaids on necessary places.

"I'm sor—"

You cut him off by wrapping a hand around his neck, leaning your face closer to his. He looked shock at what you just did.

"I'm more concerned about why you badly wanted me asleep to the point that you actually made me take illegal drugs." You whisper, tightening your hold on his neck.

Sanzu parted his lips and gasped at the proximity, eyes fixated on your lips that were dangerously close to his.

"Just why the hell did you want me dead asleep for, Sanzu Haruchiyo?" You grazed your lips against his, leaning away instantly when he leaned forward. "Unless you tell me, you won't ever get to kiss me."

"Should I tell you...." Sanzu whispers, eyes flickering to yours. "....or show you?"

"What do you mean?" You ask in confusion.

All of a sudden, you were pushed back with Sanzu's lips touching the corner of your mouth. Your heart was pounding, surprised by his sudden action. The cold mirror against your back got you hissing but you thought that it was unusual. Now that you notice it, you felt the upper part of your inner thigh stinging too.

You look back at Sanzu and saw him staring at you seriously. "What did you do to me?"

"Let's lock the door first." He says before sauntering over to the door and locking it as he said.

Sensing something in the pit of your stomach, you hopped down from the sink and walked towards him by the door. "These better be not what I think they are, San—"

Sanzu cuts you off with a kiss to which you subconsciously reciprocated. He ended it quickly, wanting to show you what you've been asking him about.

You yelp as he carried you back to the sink, fingers skimming your thighs as he places you on it again. He looked so...calm that it felt like you were with someone else.

"May I?" Sanzu asks, tugging on the hem of your shirt.

Figuring that it had something to do with the pain on your back, you nod at him and he immediately took off your shirt.

"Now, look into the mirror..." He whispers beside your ear as he guides your head to turn to the side.

Your eyes widened at the sight of his first name tattooed vertically in the middle of your back. Seeing this, you quickly looked at the stinging spot in the middle of your thighs and saw his initials tattooed there as well.

"You...what the actual fuck?!" You yell, smacking his chest to which he groaned in pain. "Why do I have your fucking name tattooed all over my fucking body?!"

"I realized..." He whispers, trailing his fingers along the side your face before holding you by your throat. "I'm not really one to give up...I'd do everything, anything to have you."

"So you just had to tattoo your name all over my body? How fucking amazing." You laugh humorlessly. "I am so fucking mad at you right now, you have no idea."

"You look extra hot when you're mad." He chuckles softly, pulling you in for a sloppy kiss. "Fuck, I want you so bad."

"I can fucking tell." You growled.

"No, you don't understand." He sighs and gives you another kiss. "I want you, all of you. Your mind, your heart, your soul...everything."

Sanzu places one of your hands on his chest, on top of where the heart is supposed to be. Just then, you notice there was something written on his skin and you could tell since his shirt was still wet.

"Take your shirt off." You commanded and he immediately did as he was told.

You traced your name on his skin, lips parted slightly in shock. At this point, should you be shocked? No.

"I want you as close to me as possible." He mutters, cupping your face. "Because I fucking love you so damn much and no matter how hard I try to let go of my feelings, it will always be you until the very end."

"Until the very end?"

"Until the very end."

"I still want to fucking punch you, Haruchiyo."