GOOD DAYS CHAPTER 15

Start from the beginning

What was I doing wrong? I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing heavily as I avoided eye contact with Onika. I didn't want to pressure her into talking to me. I just wanted her to be okay.

"Baby. I know—" catching me off guard, she crashed her lips into mine. There was something about the way her hands pulled me closer to her, closing the gap between us. As our lips moved in sync, my body started to react. This wasn't an ordinary kiss. I could feel her tongue coming in and out of my mouth, her moans flew out before she could contain them, and her legs wrapped around my waist. Pulling away, I breathed heavily. "Woah."

Onika's eyes never disconnected from mine. She bit her lip and pulled up her skirt slowly for me to see the underwear she had on. I gulped, not wanting to give in to temptation. Why do I have a fine ass girlfriend that I can't resist?

"Onika. I told you we can't-"

"Please..." it was barely audible but I heard it. It came from her mouth. She spoke to me.

"D-Did you just?" She nodded, taking my hand into hers and gliding it down to her center. When I felt my hand inside of her underwear, it was pure wetness. "Fuck," I cursed. She was driving me insane. Even in her darkest times she was the freakiest girl I ever knew. How can she seem so innocent but know how to make me crack? She knows how to get me to do things for her.

Once my fingers were coated in her syrup, she took my hand and placed one of my fingers in her mouth. I watched as her face melted in satisfaction. Before I could get my taste, she had unbuckled my pants. My attention was on her tasting herself off of my hands.

Taking my dick out, Onika stuck her tongue out, ready to taste me. When her lips connected with my head, I jumped. This felt wrong. But it also felt right. Why did I feel like I was exploding with flowers?

"Beyoncé? Onika? Time for dinner." Ariana's voice had suddenly made my ears ring. I wanted everyone to go away so Onika and I could have some time together. But, I knew I couldn't be selfish. My body was worked up and my ears were hot. Onika seemed to be fine, swaying as she grabbed Teddy and immediately headed out the door.

"What did I do to deserve this god?" The pain in my groin couldn't be justified.

Eventually, I got myself together and went to join the rest for dinner. I couldn't hide my physical signs of arousal but I could sure as hell try. While Onika was sitting down and eating, she kept her eyes on me. It was awkward for me. I never really expected her to be communicating with me at all.

Onika's body was the last thing that should've been on my mind. "Beyoncé?" I turned my head to see everyone looking at me with concern. "I asked how was the food." Ariana smiled sweetly as she waited for my response. Fuck.

"It's really good. Sorry, I didn't notice I was in deep thought," I say. My hope for my apology to be accepted was high.

"It's alright! Just enjoy your food Bey." I sighed, thanking the heavens that nobody was noticing my odd behavior.

"Guys!" Amala suddenly shouted. I turned my head towards her and she covered her mouth quickly. Was I that scary? I put my head down and continued eating the meal. "So I finally got a good score on my test in school!" Everyone started clapping at the table. "And now, my Daddy is taking me on vacation. She said I can bring you guys. So, I wanted to ask Beyoncé if I could bring Onika along?" I wiped my mouth as I looked up at Amala.

"Of course! I'll be there as well to keep a close eye out on you guys," I say.

"YES ! YES! YES!" was her response.

My mind was traveling somewhere else again. It was always thinking about Onika. She had spoken one word to me and although it was barely audible, I still heard it. She wanted me and although I know I'm ready for her, is she?