"Ready for the after party before your honeymoon?" Hoseok asked with a mischievous grin.

"Uh...honeymoon?" I asked with a frown. "I didn't..."

"We did." Namjoon said, pointing to himself and Hoseok. "You're going to Tokyo."

"What?"

"Yeah, Tokyo. We couldn't afford to send you far, but we've got you both rooms and plane tickets to go to Tokyo for three days. Everything but what you plan to do while you're there is paid for, and we're all gonna split the babysitting of Jiwon and Jiyoon so you two can enjoy yourselves." Namjoon explained, making me stare at them both with wide eyes.

"Why did you--?" I asked in confusion.

"Because Jimin deserves to go somewhere nice after waiting so long for you to propose and finally get the wedding day." Hoseok said with a frown. "So I suggest you both get home pretty soon after the party and pack, because you leave at five in the morning tomorrow."

Judging by the look on Jimin's face, he'd just gotten the news from Taehyung. Cause he nearly tackled Taehyung to the ground and showered his face in kisses. Taehyung laughed while Jungkook and Seokjin both smiled endearingly as their brother.

I...really don't deserve these friends.

***

Jimin and I left the after party pretty early. I mean, we both hadn't exactly been...planning it that way, but...you know. Had to get in the sex before bed since we'd had this trip sprung up on us. From the way Jimin was acting, I made sure to pack a bunch of condoms, (and hid some more after I noticed him eyeing them with a knife,) on top of some clothes and other necessary things for the trip.

At three the next morning, Jimin woke me up with a blowjob. I groaned whenever I felt his mouth on my dick, groggily waking up and slowly reaching down under the blanket where he hid and grabbed him by his hair. I could hear him quietly choking on my dick as I slowly rolled my hips in time with him, hissing softly as I felt the need to cum pretty quickly.

Jimin obediently swallowed my cum whenever I came, before he crawled out from under the blanket, licking his lips shamelessly as he laid down on me.

"Your morning wood looked a little too tempting." He giggled innocently, kissing me on the lips before he slowly slid out of bed, showing off his beautiful half naked body as he went to go take a shower. "You're welcome to join me." He said, looking over his shoulder and giving me an innocent smile from where I laid with my exposed dick and very interested self.

Who am I to refuse morning sex with my mate?

This will just be karma for him...since he always seems to sleep in only thongs nowadays, just to make my life hard.

I quickly got up and went to join him.

After having a bit too long of a shower, we both quickly got dressed in something comfortable for the relatively short plane ride to Tokyo. Then, we went to go and say goodbye to Jiyoon and Jiwon.

They were both sleeping whenever we got to Kai and Kyungsoo's apartment. We both gently pecked them on the forehead, bid goodbye to Kai and Kyungsoo alike, before I drug Jimin out of there whenever he started to growl jealously at Kyungsoo for hugging me. Then, I suffered through Jimin's jealous pouting all the way to the airport...to Tokyo...to our hotel...