chapter four

I woke up the next morning with an aching feeling in my head. I looked around only to realize an unfamiliar room. I start to panic but see Harry walk to the couch I am laying on with a cup of coffee.

"You got a little drunk last night and I didn't know where you lived," he explained.

I rubbed my head in agony. I'm careless of anything he's saying, I just want Benadryl.

"Hangover?" he asked with a teasing grin. "I've got some pain medicine in the cabinet," he stands from the couch walking towards his nicely wooded kitchen.

His house is colored with white and brown mostly. It's spacey and very clean with a scent I recognize from Harry.

He walks over with some water and two pain pills. I toss them in my mouth water following.

"Well, you should probably head home to get ready for work." Harry mentions.

Harry walks to his room to get himself ready. I sit on his couch awkwardly waiting for him to come back.

He walks in still pulling on his coat, "Do you need something?"

"Well, I'm not sure where I am nor how to get to my apartment from here." I answer.

He nods grabbing his keys, "Get in the car."

After a slow, quiet drive we made it to my apartment building.

Harry puts his car in park and starts to get out.

I look at him with confusion, "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'm not gonna sit here and wait for you to get ready." He answers plainly.

I shrug and walk in.

I search for my key in the elevator to be prepared. Once we get there I handle my key to open the door.

Harry sits down on my couch while I change into my regular business attire.

"Ready yet?" Harry asks after 10 minutes of waiting.

I scramble in my room quickly getting ready, "Almost," I yell back.

Soon enough I have myself decently together.

"Ready," I say to Harry who still sits in the living room.

He smiles, "Nice place."

I look around and back at him. "Thanks," I reply. "It isn't quite finished yet."

He looks at me confusedly, "What's needing done?"

"Just a little tidying up to make it more like home."

He nods ending the conversation.

We leave the building and on to work.

***

It's currently 2 o'clock and we've hardly done any work.

"So, how was your night?" I asked Zayn.

"Eh, the usual." He answers, "What about you?"

"Nothing interesting," I lie.

Harry turns over from his desk behind us.

"Nothing interesting?" he laughs.

Zayn looks over laughing at him. "What did you guys do?"

Harry smirks, "Oh nothing interesting," he giggles.

"What?" I laugh along.

Zayn starts to look at us, brows furrowed, "Drew, did you loose your virginity last night?"

At that note, Harry and I both burst into laughter at the thought.

"What!" I manage to say through laughs.

"Well something happened" Zayn says, frustrated that we aren't giving him any answers.

"No Zayn, Drew just got a little drunk and it just so happens I was at the same bar," Harry finally replies.

Zayn shapes his mouth in an "o" then turns to look at me for assurance.

"Besides, I've done lost my virginity." I say after we've all cooled off.

Both Zayn and Harry are stunned by my personal remark.

"No you haven't," Harry says surprised.

"I have," I smile.

"Impossible," said Zayn.

Why is it so hard to believe. It's not like I'm little miss innocent.

"When?" asked Harry.

"Umm, when I was about 18."

He widens his eyes, "You're a horrible liar, Drew."

"I'm not lying, you're just sad you didn't take it yourself." I smirk.

He is taken aback by my statement.

"No, I'm just sad you didn't take mine." he answers.

Suddenly it turns on Harry. He's a virgin? There's no way, he is the ultimate player.

"You are not," I deny.

He nods smiling, "I am."

I look to Zayn who is also nodding along with him.

"You're kidding."

"No," he assures.

I sit up with pride, "Looks like I've got something on you now."

"No, I'm still the fuckboy around here," he smirks. "I may be a virgin but those girls don't know that, and they don't care."

I shake my head smiling, "You are horrible," I laugh.

He shrugs, smiling proudly.

After more small talk and sitting around, work finally ends so we part our ways.