28

"Why don't you change your pattern of talking shit about others, bae?" ~ BTS Cypher 4 [BTS]

"Jungkook, go~!" Rosie whines, giggling as he presses kisses along her neck.

"I'm the boss, I get to show up when I want."

Rosie rolls her eyes. "Well I'm not and your wife needs to go to work."

Jungkook pouts, squatting down and holding her hips.

"Be good for your mama," Jungkook orders cutely, kissing her stomach. "No more morning sickness, okay?"

Rosie smiles at his cute voice, welcoming his lips readily when he gets up and cups her cheeks.

"Have a good day, my love," he says softly.

"You too, Jungkookie," Rosie smiles, and she brushes her finger against his wedding ring, a new habit she's created ever since that blessed day they became one.

***

"You've been a busy bee, haven't you?" Toby laughs as he enters her room.

"Hi, Toby," Rosie smiles, continuing to organize the kids' art pieces. She was going to hang them up for display in the classroom.

Toby leans his hips against the side of her desk and watches her, and his eyes can't help but fall to the wedding ring on her finger.

"So, you finally got married?" Toby asks.

"Yup," Rosie smiles proudly, looking down at her ring. "Best day of my life."

It was silent for a few minutes, except for Rosie's gentle hums as she hangs up the art pieces.

"Are you sure?"

Rosie's hums stop.

"What do you mean?" she frowns, turning around to look at him.

"I'm just saying," Toby shrugs. "Sometimes you don't see what's right in front of you."

"Are you judging my decision on getting married?" Rosie asks, her voice growing upset.

"Not exactly," he says, standing. He walks towards her until her back hits the wall. "But Jungkook? C'mon, Rosie. You know you deserve better than that."

"And you think you're that someone?" Rosie shouts defensively. "Jungkook is the love of my life. End of story."

"I can change that," Toby says, leaning down towards her.

"Touch my wife and I'll break every goddamn bone in your body."

Rosie exhales in relief and pushes at Toby's chest, allowing her space to slip out and run towards Jungkook. The ravenette collects her in his arms and stares at Toby with murder in his eyes.

"Jungkook," Rosie whispers in relief, fingers curling into the back of his shirt as she hides away in his chest.

Jungkook's hands grow into fists.

"It's not what it looked like, man," Toby says, holding his hands up in defense.

"Really? 'Cause it looked like you were trying to get my wife to marry you instead," Jungkook snaps.

"Jungkook," Rosie says softly, fingers trailing down until they cup his fisted hands. "Let's go home."

Jungkook puffs out a breath of anger and keeps his murderous stare on Toby as Rosie quickly grabs her things. He only moves when she pries his fingers apart and drags him outside.

"Come here, baby," Jungkook says once they reach his car, leaning back against the metal as he cups her face and presses a longing kiss to her forehead. "You okay?"

Rosie nods, hugging his middle as a frown pulls at her lips. "I'm just glad you were there."

"I told you he's always been into you," Jungkook huffs, laying his chin on her head. "We're going to have to contact your boss, you know that, right?"

"I know," Rosie sighs. "Jungkookie?"

"Hm?"

"I'm craving grilled cheese."

Jungkook laughs, opening the passenger door seat for her. "Let's go home, baby."