6

"I can hear them knocking, I got demons at my door. Just, just promise me you won't let them inside." ~ PARANOID [Chase Atlantic]

Jungkook had received three more messages by Friday.

Don't you miss the gang life?

I just want to talk.

We will meet soon.

It was driving him insane, each message he received being directly forwarded to Namjoon.

Which, speaking of the gang leader, would be coming over with everyone plus Laila's crew for movie night.

"Are you sure you don't want me to cancel?" Rosie asks as she hugs Jungkook's middle. She knows the ravenette had been having trouble sleeping lately.

"It's fine," Jungkook says softly, his tired eyes crinkling as he smiles. "I need extra cuddles though."

"Extra cuddles?" Rosie giggles, laying her chin on his chest as she looks up at him. "I can do that."

"HEY, PARTY PEOPLE!"

"Shut up, you ass!"

"There's the lovely couple," Jungkook jokes, turning around to see Taehyung and Laila enter with Alex and Theo in tow.

"Hey, babe," Laila smiles, hugging Rosie tightly as Jungkook went to greet the others. "Week been okay?"

"It's been fine," Rosie shrugs, a sad smile on her lips. "I think Jungkook's been stressed, though."

"I brought alcohol!" Yoongi announces as he walks in, the gang following behind him.

"Of course you did," Jungkook laughs, hugging him briefly. "Hey, Yoongs."

Alex shoves Theo roughly in the side and the boy grunts, his cheeks burning as Yoongi's eyes fall to his.

Theo looks away immediately.

"Namjoon and I will get the popcorn started," Jungkook says, kissing Rosie quickly before she leads everyone into the living room.

"You haven't told her," Namjoon states as he grabs a popcorn bag.

"No," Jungkook frowns, leaning his back against the fridge with his arms folded over his chest. "She doesn't need to know."

"She'll find out sooner or later, Kook. You know that," Namjoon says, looking at him as the microwave starts. "And Jimin knows."

"What?" Jungkook hisses, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Come on, Kook," Namjoon laughs, crossing his arms. "Jimin knows everything."

Jungkook sighs, looking into the living room and watching Jimin and Rosie debate about which movie to watch.

"This is a lot deeper than you think it is," Namjoon starts, pulling out the bag and emptying it into a bowl.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook frowns, looking at his hyung.

Namjoon doesn't answer until he has the next bag in the microwave. "We don't know who it is yet. But we think we know how he's getting messages to you."

The elder lets out a long sigh before continuing. "We need to talk about this later."

Jungkook frowns, nodding slightly before following Namjoon into the living room.

"Hi, baby," Jungkook whispers, sitting down beside her and placing the bowl of popcorn in her lap. "What movie did we decide on?"

"I convinced Minnie to watch The Princess Frog," Rosie grins triumphantly, plopping a few pieces of popcorn in her mouth.

Jungkook hums, looking over at Jimin and raising an eyebrow when the elder squints his eyes at him.

"Sometimes you gotta do things you don't want to," Jimin says, holding eye contact with Jungkook.

"Like dealing with your shit," Laila says innocently, kissing Taehyung's cheek.

Yoongi chuckles around the rim of his wine glass, and Theo watches him with a shy smile.

"You lovey dovey shits disgust me," Jin scoffs, grabbing the remote and turning the volume up. "Now shut up while we watch one of Disney's best movies."