26

"Nothing prepared me for what the privilege of of being yours would do." ~ Turning Page [Sleeping At Last]

Jungkook was a nervous wreck.

He was dressed in a sharp suit, his hair styled perfectly and his finest jewelry on. After all, he needed to look his best for his very soon-to-be wife.

"You alright, man?" the photographer chuckles.

Jungkook laughs, nodding. "I've never been more ready for anything in my life."

The photographer smiles, setting up his equipment. "Just wait until you see her. You're a very lucky man."

And Jungkook knows that. How Rosie ever gave him a chance, he'll never know.

Jungkook lets out a shaky breath as he stands at the altar. Rosie would be coming out any second, and Jungkook didn't know if his heart could take it.

"Deep breath," Jimin reminds him, giving his shoulder a reassuring squeeze.

Jungkook nods, doing just that.

Then the music begins to play, and Jungkook's heart just about jumps out of his chest. The doors open, and everyone begins to walk down, and he waits impatiently to see her.

And then his heart stops.

Rosie looks beautiful. More than beautiful. Jungkook isn't sure he can find a word perfect enough to describe how she looks.

She's dressed in the most gorgeous dress, with a sweetheart neckline with beautiful lace details. Arthur is walking down with her, their arms linked, and he has the brightest smile on his face.

When they reach the end, Arthur hugs her tightly. "I'm so unbelievably proud of you, little dove."

Rosie smiles, giving him a tight squeeze before standing up on the altar, and Jungkook takes her hand.

Jungkook doesn't know how he keeps his tears in. The truth is, he barely manages, and there are several times where he has to wipe his eyes.

The time for vows is here, and Rosie holds out her paper and takes a deep breath.

"Jeon Jungkook, when I first met you, I bumped into you like a clutz. I didn't know anyone, nor did I know what my future was going to be like, but looking back, there's no one else I'd rather have bumped into in the hallway"

"You protect me. You teach me. You love me. I couldn't have asked for a better man to love. And, truthfully, I don't want to love anyone else. I don't want to love anyone who isn't the man standing right in front of me. I want everything with you. And I have it"

"Thank you for being not only my best friend, but my rock, my supporter, and the love of my life. I love you, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook's lips tremble as he wipes at his eyes, and Rosie gives him a watery smile as he pulls out his own paper.

"Sorry, everyone, I'm crying a lot today," he says, and everyone laughs fondly as he takes a shaky breath. "When I first met Rosie, I was hooked. Who was this cute, clumsy girl? Who was this girl that kept giving me her banana milk everyday at lunch?"

"I believe in fate. I believe that you and I were meant to meet. We were meant to find each other; to save one another, to love one another"

"You are the light of my life, Rosie. You give me hope. You make me feel alive. You make me feel like the happiest man on earth every single day, and I can't thank you enough for giving me a chance"

"I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. I promise to always be there for when you need a shoulder to cry on, or when you need someone to get something from the top shelf"

Rosie giggles despite her tears, trying to dab at her eyes carefully so she doesn't ruin her makeup.

"You have me. My heart, body and soul belong to you," Jungkook says. "I will love you until the end of time, Kim Rosabella."

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Rosabella, to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Do you, Kim Rosabella, take Jeon Jungkook to be your wedded husband, to live together in marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

Rosie and Jungkook both look at each with such fondness, with such love.

"Jeon Jungkook, you may now kiss the bride."

Cheers exploded as Jungkook brought Rosie in for a kiss, her arms naturally falling around his neck to keep him close.

"We're married," Rosie cries, and Jungkook wipes her tears with his thumb.

"We're married, my love," he says, voice clogged with emotion as he kisses her again.

Rosie squeals as Jungkok picks her up bridal style, her arms wrapped securely around his neck as he carries her down the aisle. She sees Arthur's proud face, Taehyung's boxy smile, and everyone cheering for them.

Rosie and Jungkook would hold this memory in their hearts forever.