8

"Started giving up on the word 'forever,' until you gave up on heaven so we could be together. You're my angel." ~ Angel Baby [Troye Sivan]

Jungkook lets out a sigh as he sits down on the edge of their bed, his feet kicking off his shoes as he loosens his tie. He leans back on his palms and watches Rosie hang up her bag before bending down to undo her heels, and he smiles at the sigh of relief she lets out.

The ravenette raises an eyebrow as she walks towards him, and she turns around in front of him before sitting down on his lap.

"Will you unzipper me?" she asks, pulling her hair to the side so it lays down over her shoulder.

Jungkook hums, slowly unzipping the back of the dress and pushing it down her shoulders. His fingers then trail down her spine until they hit her bra, and his lips find their way to her back as he unclips it.

"Jungkook," she sighs dreamily as he keeps kissing her skin, her hips starting to move.

"Been hard for so long," he admits, pressing his forehead against her back as he enjoys the small circles of her ass against his crotch. "Couldn't stop looking at you. You're so sexy."

Rosie blushes, standing up and letting the dress fall down to the ground.

"No underwear?" Jungkook asks, breathless, as his hands reach out to cup her cheeks.

"Thought you'd like it," she giggles shyly, turning around and straddling his lap.

Jungkook's eyes scan down her body, his hands wondering as his pupils dilate.

Rosie squeals as he suddenly flips her over and starts shedding his clothes off quickly, causing her to giggle.

"C'mere," Jungkook chuckles, grabbing her thighs and pulling her towards him as he bends down to press his lips against hers.

Rosie moans against his lips as her fingers slide into his hair, her mind growing fuzzy with arousal. Jungkook's lips fall off of hers to kiss down her neck, his teeth sinking into her soft skin before smoothing over the mark with his tongue.

"So pretty," he mutters. "Such a good girl."

"Jungkook," she sighs, breathless, as his fingers slide into her. It's been awhile since he'd last fucked her, with him being so busy lately.

"You've been so good," he praises, mouth finding its way to her lips for a hard kiss. "Gonna fuck you nice and slow. Show you how much you mean to me."

Rosie's eyes water, and she cups his face in her hands as they kiss. A gasp made her lips fall apart as his cock pushed into her, and Jungkook used the opportunity to slide his tongue into her waiting mouth.

"Fuck," he grunts, his eyes shutting as a moan tumbles from his lips.

Rosie's nails dig into his back and she whimpers as he starts to slowly rock his hips, his cock fucking into her in a different pace. He was taking it slow, kissing along her skin to suck pretty bruises that would serve as reminders of who she belonged to.

"My baby," he says lovingly, swallowing her moans as he kisses her again. His thrusts were becoming harder now, causing her to hug him close as breathless ah's were panted against his lips.

"God, I love you so much," Jungkook growls, pounding into her desperately.

"J—ah!" she cries out, toes curling and hands fisting in his soft hair.

"Fuck, you take me so well, baby," Jungkook praises. "Love fucking you. You're such a—fuck— such a good girl."

Rosie keens, nails digging into his back as her back arches. "J-Jungkook, can't-"

Rosie couldn't give him any much more of a warning before her eyes were rolling back and she was squirting on his cock. Jungkook's eyes widened and his abs tense, watching her unfold underneath him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," he moans, his mouth falling open and his eyebrows furrowing as he finally cums.

Rosie feels exhaustion hit her like a train, and she looks up at Jungkook with hazy eyes as he rides out their highs.

"Good girl," he whispers, kissing her slow and sweet. "I love you."

"Love you," she slurs back, and Jungkook chuckles, eyes shining with adoration.

After changing the sheets and cleaning up, Jungkook laid Rosie on top of him as she started to pass out. He had one hand rubbing her back while the other was trying to text Namjoon to figure out when to meet up.

"Jungkook," Rosie murmurs quietly.

The ravenette hums, looking down at her.

"Sleep with me," she pouts. "No more phone."

"No more phone," he agrees with a small smile as he sets it on the nightstand.

Rosie hums in satisfaction, snuggling back into his chest and closing her eyes. The gentle rise and fall of Jungkook's chest, along with his heartbeat, was like a lullaby, and she fell asleep almost immediately.