Chapter 21: "Straighten your back.."

Start from the beginning

Darcy outstreaches her arm like Ceaser would. I shake it like a lady would. I then sit down. ''What are you doing?" She yells. I look at her confused.

''Straighten your back'' I scowl but still do it anyway. I feel stiff. ''Now cross your legs'' I do that too, making sure I don't flash, while doing that. I place my hands on my knees and ever so slightly bend my back. ''Good'' she says and I smirk.

Glad I put her in her plce, I feel almost superior. I pull my hair over to my left shoulder. ''Smile'' I smile but dont show my teeth. I only do that for Cato.

''Ugh that will do, you arn't the most girliest girl, I've ever escorted. Its so odd, you wear dreses and heels but you oh never mind, laugh''

''What time is it?" I ask innocently. She sighs and walks out. I walk around the room and find aweird metal box with buttons on it. I press a black button and music booms out, I'm slightly startled. I identify the song as 'A thousand years' we have all these songs in 2.

Apperently the umour goes that people stopped recording songs when the dark days started. The song 'My Love' then comes on and I feel like crying, that was mine and my fathers song, along with 'If I die young'.

I turn aroud and Darcy is standing there, hands on hips and a raised eyebrow. She walks over ans turns a gold knob. ''Sorry'' I say. She smiles. ''Its a radio, all people in the capitol have them, victors too'' I nod.

''Its 12pm, lunch is at 2 and you will stay with Enobaria untill 7 then the nignt is free.'' I smile. ''Thanks''

''Now laugh'' she commands. ''I can't just laugh, make me...'' I say seroiusly, not a bit sarastic.

'Ugh Clove, your impossible, make you laugh how, I can't see inside your brain to see what you find funny'' she says slightly pulling at her purple and blue hair. I snicker. ''Yes, yes do that if he mentions any outhe tribute outside the career pack'' 'um ok''

''If he says something funny, even if you dont find it funny laugh, a proper laugh'' ''should I take this down'' I say sarcastically. ''And if he compliments you on your dress, or score give a little giggle, not a girlie one but giggle''

''He mightent compliment me'' I state. ''Oh he will this is Clara'' I think Darcy has a little girl crush on Clara. ''Are you married?" I ask trying not to sound too nosy'' ''yes I am'' ok nope she doesn't have a little girl crush.

*************************

''Cant I change please'' I beg Darcy before we go to lunch. I'm still in the dress. ''No were late'' I snarl and wait for her as she turns off tge radio, where a song I've never heard is playing. She closes the door and I follow her down the corridor.

I feel slightly embarresed, I know our stylists aren't there but Cato and Brutus is. ''Just remember howto laugh and sit, you can walk and smile perfectly'' ''Oh thanks'' I say sarcastically. ''Your welcome''

I walk in and every one is talking, Cato, enobaria and Brutus are all in deep conversation. Darcy runs to her seat, letting everyone see me. Brutus is the first to see me, he stops talking mid sentence. Enobaria gasps and drops her fork. Cato smiles at me showing me his teeth.

Darcy claps her hands three times. ''Isnt she beautiful?" I take my seat next to Cato

Cato's POV

She takes her seat next to me and I can't seem to wipe the smile ofv my face, god I love her. And she loves me too, I never thought in a million years, i'd ever find someone as perfect as Clove, now I'm dating her and both of us will make it out.

I just spent four painful hours with Brurtus going over my angle. If Clove is put into that, what will I be put into. Apparently my angle is 'vicous' suits me fine I suppose.