Jimin blushed at my words. He had a little smile on his face as he squeaked out a soft "Okay," before he went about his baby business--feeding Jiwon.

"We'll get your last name changed." I mumbled to Jiyoon and pecked her on the top of the head. "Now--do you want to play with daddy while mama is busy?"

She nodded quickly before she jumped up to get in my arms, clearly happy with the outcome.

Ah, she's perfect.

There isn't any questioning it anymore.

I think this is perfection. If not by definition, then...our own version.

***

~Six months later~

***

"Ready baby?"

"Yeah."

I smiled as Jimin walked out of our bedroom with a little blush on his smiling face, looking adorable as he walked towards me in his cutest outfit, ready for our first actual date in...

Who knows how long.

I gently took his hand and pulled him closer, kissing him on the forehead as the omega leaned into my touch, a big smile on his face.

"Are Jiyoon and Jiwon...?" He slowly began to ask, but I cut him off, placing a finger over his lips.

"The pups are with Seokjin hyung and Jungkook. They're taking care of all of the pups today." I mumbled. "Don't worry about our pups right now, love. Seokjin hyung and Jungkook have instructions to call immediately if anything, even something minor, happens. So don't worry about them, baby. Just let this day be about us."

"But Jiwon has never been without me before. I don't want him to be scared--"

"He knows Seokjin hyung and Jungkook, Jimin. And he has his big sister with him. He'll be alright, love. You're stressing too much and you need a night to be alone with no worries about Jiyoon and Jiwon. So...let's go, baby."

Jimin still looked worried, but the prospect of the pup's being safe and spending the afternoon with his mate seemed to ease his worries...a little. I tried to keep his mind off of them with little intimate kisses and touches as I took him out for our short little dinner date, which he seemed to thoroughly enjoy.

And so did I.

Whenever we got to the simple, casual Italian restaurant, I took Jimin's hand and led him inside. He looked around the restaurant curiously as the waiter led us to a table and got us sat down.

"Is this an okay place, babe?" I asked as I glanced over my menu.

"Yes." He said with a little smile. "It's perfect."

"Perfect? Do you like Italian food?"

He looked up at me with a smile. "Ah--not particularly. This is where I got scouted for Bighit, actually. While Seokjin hyung, Jungkookie and I were out for dinner together for my first night away from Jiyoonie, too."

"You got scouted? Here?"

"Yeah. They wanted all three of us, but...I was the only taker. Cause I was desperate, you know?" He said with a smile.