𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎.𝟑𝟎

"I should have resisted," Beomgyu grumbled softly as they took their suitcases up the glass elevator

"I should have resisted," Beomgyu grumbled softly as they took their suitcases up the glass elevator. You could see all of Seoul, and even though it still made Beomgyu feel queasy, he had missed that view. The bright light intercepted by the large window panes and the buzzing in his ears the higher they went. "I know that." He didn't even expect a response from Yeonjun, because the latter had clearly saved him. After all, the guy would have been all over Beomgyu again had he not intervened. The tone announcing they've reached the chosen floor sounded and Beomgyu, sighing, pushed his suitcase toward the door, which finally opened to reveal a view of the hallway.

Yeonjun grumbled quietly, knowing that Beomgyu had simply been too scared to stand up to the guy and he didn't blame him for that.

He himself was still incredibly angry about what this guy had said and done.

His gaze fell on the split skin that gleamed bloodshot and smeared on his knuckles.

It hurt a little, but he didn't regret his behavior at all.

"One day you will," Yeonjun finally said softly and lovingly, looking at Beomgyu before they stood outside the apartment door. "What the," the owner of the apartment brought out, staring at the door ajar.

Someone had broken into his apartment.

It was open a crack, but you could immediately see that it had been broken open, and as he slowly pushed it open, Beomgyu was already holding his breath behind him, you could see the mess inside. All the kitchen utensils lay smashed on the floor. The chairs had also fallen over. The mirror on the wall was shattered and the sofa was almost upside down. Everything was broken, as if elephants had raged in it.

"Oh, my God," Beomgyu breathed, holding Yeonjun's hand as he tried to step further into his apartment.

"Stay close to me."

Yeonjun squeezed his boyfriend's hand and entered the apartment. The door was difficult to close, but it was doable. He then walked through the rooms, looking closely at the mess, as if he could find any clue as to who might have done it. It couldn't have been the disgusting guy, because he had been extremely surprised by Yeonjun's appearance.