𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.𝟐𝟎

Sighing contentedly, Yeonjun had wrapped both arms around Beomgyu's head and pressed him against his chest

Sighing contentedly, Yeonjun had wrapped both arms around Beomgyu's head and pressed him against his chest. The blanket wrapped itself over both of their bodies and for several minutes the two had been cuddled together in bed. Yeonjun could almost have fallen asleep, so relaxed and exhausted he felt. And although he had closed his eyes, was breathing calmly and was almost dozing, he kept pressing his lips against Beomgyu's head.

Everything was perfect.

But just like this morning, the ringing of Yeonjun's cell phone disturbed the idyllic peace.

Only this time, Beomgyu's venomous gaze met the smartphone on the nightstand. Then his eyes wandered upward and he waited to see if Yeonjun would answer. He didn't want to go anywhere again right now, especially since he could finally be so close to his man.

"Who is it?" Beomgyu asked cautiously, letting his fingertips dance across the beautiful honeybrown chest.

Yeonjun gasped, reaching for the ringing behemoth and glancing at the display.

"Sorn," Yeonjun answered.

Beomgyu let out a loud, drawn-out sigh and pushed his lower lip forward as he rested his chin on the back of the hand that was resting on Yeonjun's chest. What does she want now, he asked himself unconsciously, catching himself secretly cursing her for the intrusion.

"Hey," the 25-year-old grumbled into the phone, eyes closed again, because the call didn't really faze him.

But after what the Thai woman had to say, Yeonjun had to open his eyelids a crack and looked thoughtfully at the ceiling. "Okay," he mumbled in response, giving Beomgyu beside him a quick glance. "Yeah, I'll think about it," came afterwards before he ended the conversation.

Now he looked directly at the younger man again and blinked sleepily. "Have you ever been to the sea?"

Curious, Beomgyu looked at him, let his hand wander to the hollow of the 25-year-old's neck and gently caressed his skin.

Then he shook his head.

"Only as a child with my grandparents. Why do you ask?"

"What do you think about us taking a vacation by the sea?" asked Yeonjun to the boy in his arms, sinking his head deeper into the pillow.

He could well imagine it, taking some time off from the usual daily routine and the whims of those around him. Especially since visiting a different area with Beomgyu could get significantly better.

"Vacation?" squeaked Beomgyu in surprise, his eyes that reminded Yeonjun of a teddy bear every time as big as tomatoes. "A-at the seaside? W-we?"

That would really be too good to be true.

A dream.

With Yeonjun on the beach, watching the sunset or just walking there together.

With the feet in the sand ...