𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.𝟏𝟒

Hyunwoo had picked them both up from the party and brought them home

Hyunwoo had picked them both up from the party and brought them home. Afterwards, Yeonjun had helped his new roommate into bed and laid himself down on the couch in the living room. The rich Choi hadn't really slept, though, because the fact that he already had these deep feelings for Beomgyu was problematic.

Should he just end the whole deal again?

Or just wait until the weeks were over?

But a solution to his problem also eluded the black-haired man, and he awoke the next morning with only sweaty palms and a racing heart.

The sun flooded the living room, as there was also no curtain at these huge windows. Everything was bright and reflected from every smooth surface. From the table, the TV, the pictures on the wall. And even though the sight was breathtaking, Yeonjun had another reason for his disturbed gasp. He was just grateful that Sorn had given him some medicines, so he reached into his pants pocket - which he hadn't taken off before going to bed - and popped three pills right away.

Afterwards, his smartphone vibrated, only he didn't feel like checking to see who had texted him.

This night had been too much of a good thing and he had learned more about Beomgyu not only through the game but also through the kiss. His breathing only regulated after a while and every minute, another image of last night came into his head.

The red cheeks that he found so cute. The dark eyes that looked at him so curiously and the soft lips that drove him crazy.

What could he possibly do?

Luckily for him, he heard the upstairs door open just after he popped the pills and Beomgyu came staggering down the stairs in a loose shirt and short shorts. His hair was standing on end and he looked like he had partied for a full three nights.

He hadn't even been dreaming and it annoyed him so that he was plagued by a powerful headache right after waking up.

"Good morning," he grumbled as he rubbed his eyes and walked barefoot toward the sofa where Yeonjun was lying. He hadn't woken up next to him and his need for cuddling came out especially in the morning. That's why he crawled over one side until he reached Yeonjun and lifted the blanket to slip underneath. And yesterday's kiss hadn't just caused lightning to strike Yeonjun. Beomgyu's heart also beat fast at the mere innocence of snuggling up to him. He would have liked to know why Yeonjun had suddenly wanted to leave when it had become so intense, and straightened his head so that he could look at him.

And the older man was a little overwhelmed at first by the obviousness of Beomgyu and how he came snuggled up to him.

Nevertheless, he put his arm around the younger one, rubbing his back affectionately. But he didn't reply anything, just stared at the ceiling, blinked several times, and thought about how best to handle the situation.

"Why did you sleep on the sofa?" asked Beomgyu in a mumble, pushing his lower lip forward slightly. "And not in bed with me?"

"Because I shouldn't."