𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.𝟐𝟔

The sea was brilliant blue

The sea was brilliant blue. Ice blue and a real feast for the eyes. The sun made the calm surface glisten while warming the air. Yeonjun and Beomgyu had dressed up in their skin-tight wetsuits and were ready to get on the fast speedster.

The former already had his feet in the cool water, waiting for his boyfriend to walk along the beach to the jetski.

And actually Beomgyu would have wanted to look at the body of Yeonjun longer, had completely lost in thought even stopped. He stood a bit awkwardly in the sand, and when Yeonjun turned to him, he just scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

He thought the sea was incredibly beautiful, especially when Yeonjun was standing in front of it. But he was a bit nervous, so he quickly walked up to the older and took his hand.

He was not a wimp.

Or a coward.

No, no.

"For starters, you ride with me," Yeonjun said, holding his hand tightly in his as he strolled across the beach. In the background, you could hear the conversations of other tourists, the cries of their children, but Yeonjun took little notice of that. "You have to hold on pretty tight, promise?"

Quickly, Beomgyu nodded.

"Sure, I do!" he said confidently, smiling before spinning Yeonjun around by the hand and wrapping his arms around the latter's torso. "I can do that, after all," he chuckled as his palms rested crossed on his strong chest.

Chuckling, Yeonjun let his hands wander over his boyfriend's. "If you're already clutching me, we won't even get that far."

Without further ado, he grabbed Beomgyu's knees and gave him a piggyback ride, setting off with him on his back toward the jet skis that were waiting soulfully to be used.

"You called it out," Beomgyu whispered with a smile, holding onto his shoulders and settling back on the ground at the jetty. The jet skis bobbed along in the water, and even though it was merely a small, motorized waterboat, he had respect for it. Because these things were fast and could get him into the water in no time.

On the other hand, he was also a bit happy and felt that when he rode with Yeonjun, he was also safe.

It was exciting, dangerous.

Like the Choi Yeonjun himself.

For the latter did not hesitate at all to sit on one of these companions and beckoned the younger one to join him. "Come on, darling, sit down and hold on tight. Real tight," he beckoned Beomgyu to join him on the jet ski.

And as soon as the younger man sat down behind him as well, he put both arms around Yeonjun's stomach. "I do," he promised, pressing his lips against the slightly taller man's shoulder as he started the engine. It rattled loudly, humming and vibrating wildly.