𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏.𝟎𝟐

Surprised, Beomgyu propped himself up on his elbows, looking at the handsome boy in the suit who had sat down further away

Sudden distance?

He had not expected that.

"It's okay," Beomgyu said quietly, "a lot of people can't handle that, to think a boy in girl's clothing is good."

Teenage boys or men in a relationship.

Older men with wives and children at home.

And Choi Beomgyu could understand.

Yeonjun, on the other hand, snorted because he could not understand such behavior. But this could also be due to the fact that he served as a model for some agencies, and they sometimes put him in more awful clothes than a dress or skirt. "The person who said skirts are for girls needs to be smacked." Exasperated, Yeonjun curled his upper lip. "And it's not okay!"

Uncertainly, the strange boy swallowed on the bed, sat up and pressed his knees together. Looking down at them, he spotted more dark colored patches and pulled his skirt over them. "I-I agree with you," spoke the warm, deep voice that had been surprising on the first listen. "It was just the company that made it feminine."

And he has never followed society. Otherwise, he wouldn't be sitting here that day.

"You see," Yeonjun confirmed with a smirk on his lips, making a sweeping gesture toward the room. "So consider it a protest against the system that I helped you today."

"I guess you don't usually do this," Beomgyu mumbled, hissing slightly as the wound under his eye hurt. Lightly, he grabbed the spot with his fingers and closed his eyes.

Yeonjun remained silent and made no reply to this, but simply looked at the boy.

"Stay here," he then unexpectedly and quietly stammered out without breaking eye contact.

He would not have dared to contradict him anyway, which is why he only looked again at the toes in the white stockings. Actually, he would have preferred to take a pain pill to numb his body at the moment. But these were at home and he probably could not escape now for the time being. "Th-thank you," Beomgyu whispered, because this bed felt ten times better than the mattress on the bed in the little motel room.

The motel he'd been staying at for years was his little shelter, and even if it was the cheapest he could find, he was glad to have somewhere to sleep.

"You're welcome," Yeonjun assured him, leaning deeper into the chair and sighing as the effects of the pill had only partially worn off. In fact, he felt satisfied, but a little tired. "Don't worry, I'll be off in a minute then. I just need to relax for a minute. Don't pay any attention to me and help yourself."

Briefly, he pointed with his hand to the small refrigerator in the room. "And if you're hungry, go ahead and order something. Just say it's on me."