𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓.𝟏𝟑

After Yeonjun returned from going to the bathroom and grabbed his companion again, they continued to wander around the house together

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After Yeonjun returned from going to the bathroom and grabbed his companion again, they continued to wander around the house together. They had even participated in a round of beer pong and even though Beomgyu looked like he was a buzzkill from the outside, he was rather the opposite. He joined in everywhere and even if Yeonjun had scored all the points, they both had a lot of fun playing the mini-games.

And they had had just as much alcohol.

By now, the boy, who hadn't gone to a party in a long time, had drunk a lot, and you could tell not only by the tangled hair he kept running through, but also by the equally tangled look in his eyes. His usually bright beady eyes seemed sluggish and he loved to be led by Yeonjun's hand.

"I think you've had enough to drink today," Yeonjun stated in a mumble after they had moved away from one of the communal games.

"Do you want to rest a little upstairs?" the older man added, worried that the boy couldn't take any more.

Not that he'd tip him over yet.

"But then I'll sleep through the whole party," Beomgyu whined with his lower lip pushed forward, trying to look at Yeonjun with a puppy dog expression that looked sadder than it was actually intended. Constantly shifting from one foot to the other, he held Rich Choi's arm with both hands. "This is boring!"

Instead of his stutter, the lisp had become more present due to the alcohol, where before it had been barely audible.

Grinning, Yeonjun shook his head. "You're welcome to stay down here if you like. You can also keep me company later," he said, because he didn't want to tell Beomgyu what to do and what not to do either. Therefore, he disengaged himself from the younger man's hands and pressed an affectionate kiss to his forehead.

"No, wait," he mumbled immediately and shook his head strongly, but by doing so only caused a tornado in it. "I'm coming with you!" he insisted, for never would he have stayed without him among all the strange people.

After all, he was only here because of and with him.

"Where are you going?" he asked, his eyes following the stairs that led up to the second floor. "Up there?"

Nodding, Yeonjun walked toward the stairs and led Beomgyu up. "I haven't been here in a while and I'm a little curious to see if anything has changed," he confessed to the 21-year-old once they reached the top floor. Even there, everything was precious and luxurious.

But the younger one couldn't perceive that much of it anymore, instead his tired feet carried him along the corridor behind the taller one. The house was like a labyrinth, so large with many rooms that Beomgyu wondered which of them was Sorn's.

"Really impressive," he muttered to himself, but didn't remember himself if he meant the mansion or the handsome boy in front of him.

Smiling, Yeonjun opened one of the doors, which he knew was the guest room, as he had spent many a night here himself. "You should sleep it off, darling, you can barely stand," the wealthy son joked, gently pulling him into the room and closing the door behind them.