𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗.𝟐𝟖

With a refreshing lemon juice, the youngest in the house sat down on the sofa that was in the living room

With a refreshing lemon juice, the youngest in the house sat down on the sofa that was in the living room. In front of him stretched the large flat screen TV and when he looked out the shiny window panes that led to the terrace, he saw there how Jooheon and Sorn were tanning in the blazing sun.

He himself was rather too warm and he pressed his head into the soft cushioning. After bathing together, Yeonjun had left for a while, telling him he had things to do, so Beomgyu tried to pass the time himself.

He could watch Netflix.

Or go for a swim after all?

Before he could make up his mind, he saw the girl rise from her lounger, tie her bathrobe around her body and walk towards the glass door. Quickly, Beomgyu averted his gaze so she wouldn't see him watching them. He sipped the drink and slurped loudly.

"Hey, Beomie," Sorn began quietly, almost humbly, as the guilty conscience still seemed to cling to her. "How ... are you?"

"Fine," he replied curtly, setting his drink on the small table. "And you?"

The blonde pressed her lips together, sat down on the couch chair that was across from the sofa and folded her fingers together. "I'm sorry about what happened yesterday. I hope you know we only meant well."

Thoughtfully, Beomgyu rubbed his hands against his thighs, which were tucked into a pair of shorts. His hair was even still wet from the bath, and he chewed uncertainly on his lower lip. "I know -  I guess," he muttered, "it was just a bit much all at once ... And I had no idea why you would throw it on me like that."

"Because I wanted to protect you," Sorn said immediately and without hesitation. "But I shouldn't have interfered with your relationship. I just had different experiences with Yeonjun."

"Every relationship is different," Beomgyu grumbled, the accusations against his boyfriend were still heavy on his stomach. "And everyone's love is different. And everyone endures a different kind of affection and needs a different amount, too. Per-perhaps Yeonjun's love was just too much for you."

Sorn nodded after first digesting those words. "You're right. Do you forgive me?"

Slightly Beomgyu advanced his lower lip, tugged at the hem of his shorts, and finally nodded. Actually, Sorn was a very sweet young lady, and he would like to have a friend with whom he could talk about things that might not be appropriate for Yeonjun's ears. "Yes, I forgive you. I-I would like us to be ... Be friends."

"Really!?"

Sorn's voice rolled over slightly, sliding up an octave as she then jumped to her feet and walked around the coffee table. She wrapped the younger man in her arms, squeezing him affectionately.

"Thank you, Beomie! I promise you, in the future, I'll be a good friend to you!" the blonde Thai girl joyfully assured. "We should exchange numbers!"