𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔.𝟏𝟔

Even during the shoot, Beomgyu had a sinking feeling in his stomach and felt the nervousness

Even during the shoot, Beomgyu had a sinking feeling in his stomach and felt the nervousness. Even though Yeonjun's mother wasn't here yet and her son was just getting a fancy hairstyle from the stylist. He was wearing an expensive white suit with a matching white tie and almost looked like he was getting married. But the perfume was also in a plain white, standing next to him on the table. A lot of hairspray swirled through the air, causing Beomgyu, who was standing a little behind it, to cough briefly and turn away.

The many golden lights made the atmosphere seem warm and yet the black-haired boy merely waited until they finally started shooting and he could then go back to the apartment with Yeonjun.

The black-haired man's mood had lifted considerably since the last few minutes, however, as he chatted with the stylists, went over positions and poses with the photographer, or chatted with the staff members. All in all, it was a very hectic day and Yeonjun didn't really get to give his companion any time or attention.

But Yeonjun's mother did, who had shown up after the first three quarters of an hour and joined Beomgyu's side.

"You're my son's boyfriend, right?"

The word 'boyfriend' made Beomgyu wince a little, and when he looked into the older woman's face, his hands became sweaty. He was afraid of saying something wrong. After all, they had already broken up the deal.

But actually he had never heard Yeonjun say they were together. Or did she not mean boyfriend?

Regardless, he nodded shyly.

"Yes, exactly," he tried to say without stuttering and bowed slightly to her, for she had incredible charisma. It didn't surprise him at all that she was such a familiar face.

Misses Choi nodded as her gaze wandered to her son, who was posing on a white couch while holding the perfume bottle to his face. She then looked at the boy next to her again, eyeing the outfit he was wearing. Her face didn't seem quite as shocked as when they first met.

Much more composed than back then.

"I want to apologize for my behavior at our first meeting, it was not appropriate," the woman announced directly.

"Oh, that ...-," Beomgyu stammered in surprise, glancing briefly at his roommate, who didn't realize his mother was talking to Beomgyu. Then he looked at the woman's face again. He was genuinely surprised that she had thought about their first meeting and her reaction at the time.

"Ah," Beomgyu waved his hand away, "that happens to me often."

"Surely such reactions offend you," Yeonjun's mother speculated without taking her eyes off her son. "Have you been spending your days with Yeonjun more often lately?" she continued, seeming obviously interested.

Beomgyu nodded uncertainly to both questions and tugged at the skirt. As he watched Yeonjun, his stomach tingled and he couldn't help but grin. "I'm really grateful to Yeonjun for spending time with me." he then murmured softly, and he really hoped that he could continue to be close to him.