𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖.𝟐𝟓

"Calm down?" snapped Yeonjun, his back still turned to everyone, but by the way his shoulders contracted and shook, it showed how angry he was

"Calm down?" snapped Yeonjun, his back still turned to everyone, but by the way his shoulders contracted and shook, it showed how angry he was. "You want me to calm down after you talk about me like that? Do you seriously think you can judge me just because we used to date!?"

So he had really heard something?

Angry, he turned to the blonde Thai woman. "I certainly wouldn't be so 'relationship-incompetent' if you hadn't been whoring around like that!"

"Hey!" cursed Jooheon, carefully pushing Beomgyu out of the way so he could look directly at Yeonjun. Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows and stepped back uncertainly.

Had Sorn cheated on him, too?

But then how could she talk about him like that?

"Watch your mouth, Yeonjun," Jooheon growled, trying to sound calm.

"Stay out of it!" Yeonjun hissed without even looking at him. "You know me the very least, so you have no right to say I'm taking Beomgyu!" His cat-like eyes wandered back to Sorn, glaring at her like a predator on the prowl. "Besides, there are always two sides to a coin, so why are you only talking about my side? As if it was my fault that I didn't trust you. That it was my fault that my best friend ran off with my boyfriend! You guys are out of your minds!"

Damn, he had definitely heard it all.

Sorn closed his eyes for a moment and sighed.

She knew that there was no point in arguing against Yeonjun when he was in such a rage. That he wouldn't start with himself in the blame game.

"You're right," she said quietly, therefore, "I wasn't the shy, good-hearted girlfriend you imagined. I was young, preferred to go to parties and have my fun. I also had other friends I wanted to see."

Yeonjun's face turned red with anger.

"You had me!" he yelled at her.

And his voice was so loud that it could surely be heard from far away, and while Jooheon looked back and forth between Yeonjun and his girlfriend, snorting, Beomgyu ducked his head. He didn't want it to escalate and definitely wanted to calm his boyfriend down. But before he could grab his hand, Jooheon gently placed his hand on the 25-year-old's shoulder.

"You might have had different views and you both should have behaved differently. You can't expect people to drop everything and even neglect their friends just to be with you."

"Don't touch me!" hissed Yeonjun, wiping his hand off his shoulder in one motion. "You guys know everything better, right? But you're wrong! I don't need you guys! I don't need anyone!"

Snorting, he got over the mess on the floor and stomped out of the kitchen.

Immediately, Beomgyu wanted to run after him, but was still interrupted by Sorn's cutting voice, "Are you sure you want this, Beomgyu?"