𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕.𝟐𝟐

When Beomgyu and Sorn came back to the kitchen and living area, their two boyfriends were already at the counter, had just been waiting for them to drink the drinks

But Beomgyu was rather not in the mood to drink due to the realization and could not hide it from Yeonjun.

Immediately, Yeonjun walked up to him and gently placed his hands on his forearms, frowning worriedly. "What's wrong?" he asked cautiously, feeling his heartbeat quicken. "Was Sorn mean to you?" he added in a whisper so the blonde wouldn't hear.

"No, she was very nice," Beomgyu whispered, but stared at Yeonjun's chin, not wanting to meet the dark eyes. He took a deep breath, because really, he didn't want to punish him like that. After all, if you took it that way, he couldn't help it.

And Beomgyu wasn't mad at him either, he was worried and sad.

Therefore, he leaned forward, pressing his forehead on Yeonjun's shoulder.

Instantly, the slightly taller one wrapped his arms around Beomgyu and hugged him tightly. His cheek pressed against his mop of hair and he simply stared across the room. Something must have happened if the long-haired boy was in such a bad mood. Because with Beomgyu, that mood expressed itself in a sad expression on his face and Yeonjun hated that. Feverishly, he thought about how to distract Beomgyu from his gloomy thoughts. "Do you want to go see the house now? Or should we go to the beach?"

It was true, that it would be dark in a few hours, but right now Beomgyu's wishes took absolute precedence over the wealthy Choi.

Slowly, the latter raised two fingers to indicate his decision. He wanted to be alone with Yeonjun, because maybe he would manage to talk about it sometime. Maybe he would find a solution to help him.

He didn't do it to exclude Sorn and Jooheon, but the things she had told him was already a lot for his mind.

Yeonjun took his boyfriend by the hand and cast a quick glance over his shoulder at the other couple. "We're going to the beach, see you later!" He then led the 21-year-old out of the house, still grabbing the keys to the borrowed car in the entrance. As they sat in the vehicle, Yeonjun started the engine. "What's wrong, darling?" he asked immediately after Beomgyu slammed the passenger door.

The addressed folded his fingers on his lap and opened his mouth. Shortly after, he closed it again with a clearing of his throat. His gaze wandered to the slender fingers resting on the steering wheel to Yeonjun's face, which was scrutinizing him.

Was there that much pain hidden in it?

Was he feeling any pain at all right now, or had he taken a pill?

But surely most of them were prescription?

"It ... is nothing. I'm tired," it came out of Beomgyu's mouth as if by itself, though he didn't want to lie to him at all, which was why he turned his face away. "S-she had a bathing suit made for me."