FREE. 020

"Baby," Jay wraps his arms around Jungwon's waist as soon as the younger sits on his lap. The two were on the couch, with Jungwon holding the remote and Jay resting his chin on his boyfriend's broad shoulder. "I have to go back to the racetrack starting tomorrow."

"We have the same schedule and race," Jungwon snorts.

"Hmm. When are we gonna tell the public?" Jay asks him.

"Hm?"

"That we're together."

Jungwon hums for a bit and readjusted his position on Jay's lap. "Two weeks. After the race, let's show them we're dating."

"Does that mean I can kiss you on the lips after the race?" Jay teases him, rubbing his lips against Jungwon's jawline. Butterflies. Jungwon nervously chuckles at the feeling of his neck and cheeks warming up.

"Maybe."

Jay giggles excitedly and kisses Jungwon's cheek before turning his attention back at the TV in front of them. Caressing Jay's fingers, Jungwon pouts a bit. "'Till then, we'll keep it a secret."

"But—," Jay pouts. "Fine. Two weeks..!"

"Two weeks," Jungwon repeats with a chuckle. The smile on his face slowly falters. "Hmm. I'm still scared about how my dad will react."

Jay seriously looks at him and thinks for a while before muttering. "We can run away. And get married."

The smile on Jungwon's face returns as he grins, a giggle escaping his mouth. "Perfect."

🐦

THROUGHOUT THE WEEKS . . .