HERE. 019

When they stepped in Seoul, the two agreed to move in together to Jay's apartment. Everyday, they packed Jungwon's things little by little, spending their days around the busy city as they went back and forth to-and-fro Jungwon and Jay's apartments. Eventually, during the whole week, they managed to finally have Jungwon move in. Their schedules were cleared from upcoming races.

So now, as Jungwon washes the dishes after eating their dinner while Jay cleans up the rest of the table, the older keeps giving him shy glances. Jungwon raises a brow and the corner of his lips perk up in an amusement smirk. "Whatttt? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Jay pouts as he finishes wiping the table. "I told mom and dad about us."

"Oh?" Nervously, Jungwon looks up from the dishes and stares at Jay. He wonders what his parents think of him. They've met before, they also had dinner together often but that was way before Jungwon became distant. "What did they say..?" He mutters.

"They're happy about it," Jay grins. He doesn't bother to hide his giddiness. "They even wanna catch up with you. But they're in Seattle right now."

Jungwon nods his head and gently bites his lip. Eunho— he wonders how his father is doing. He did block Eunho's number after all. But, the man continued emailing him his career's schedule. They only talk about work through email. Jungwon unconsciously frowns, Eunho doesn't even feel like his father anymore.

He probably doesn't even care about Jungwon at all.

"Why are you sad?" Jay softly says. This causes Jungwon to snap out of his thoughts. He purses his lips and shakes his head, "I'm not sad," giving the older some reassurance. But Jay doesn't believe him. He knows him too well; he can read Jungwon's emotions through his expressions.

"Hmm, alright," Jay sighs and dries his hands after washing them in the other sink. He wraps his arms around Jungwon's waist, back-hugging him. "Let's watch Aladdin again later!"

Jungwon smiles, chuckling as he nods his head. "Mm."

"I know you're feeling a bit down. I don't like seeing my love sad~ So I'll make it up to you, alright?" Jay kisses his cheek and helps Jungwon with the rest of the dishes. The rest of the minutes were spent with them washing the dishes together with Jay throwing some dad jokes (he got the jokes from Sunghoon) and doing his every attempt to make his boyfriend laugh.

✧˚ · .

"Grandma Yang~"

"Nyang?" Grandma Yang giggles softly when Jungwon and Jay enter her house with a basket of fruits they had bought. "And.. Jongseongie?"

"Hi, grandma~!" Jay hugs her.

"Ooh? You two seem happy," Grandma Yang raises her eyebrows and places the fruits on the table. She tells the two to sit down on the sofa as she sits on her reclining chair.

"Grandma," Jungwon glances at Jay and the older reaches to hold his hand. The two cheekily smiles at each other as Jungwon clears his throat. "Jay hyung is my boyfriend."

Grandma Yang wears her reading glasses and grabs a book, flipping through the pages. "Oh. Hhmm. I'm unsure how to react. Should I act surprised?"

Jay chuckles. Grandma Yang grins at them, briefly looking up before focusing her attention to the book once again. "Kidding aside, I am delighted for the both of you. When's marriage?"

Jay looks at Jungwon and gives him a teasing smirk. "Not yet, grandma~ But I'm ready to propose to him anytime. May I get your blessing?"

Jungwon sinks on the sofa, slapping Jay's arm. "Hyunggg," he sheepishly blushes.