STILL. 011

"Hyung," Jungwon places the cup of his coffee on the table as he looks at Sunoo. It was the next day, early in the morning. Jungwon's the only customer inside Sun Café as Sunoo sat across from him. "I have a question."

"Yeah?" Sunoo says while drinking from his coffee, too.

"So.. I have this friend," Jungwon mutters. "My friend has this other friend- I mean, no, scratch that. They're.. not really friends? I mean, they used to be really close, but that was way before."

"Mhm? What did this friend do?" Sunoo chuckles.

Jungwon puffs his cheeks a bit before answering. "Uh, so the person confessed to my friend a long while ago. But they weren't really talking before that since they grew distant. So... The person got drunk and kissed my friend who was a little tipsy but still sober enough to be aware of what's happening. And they kissed... And, uh, my friend doesn't know what to do."

Sunoo raises an eyebrow, "well did the kiss mean anything to your friend?"

"Yeah- I mean, I don't know.. My friend doesn't know. But my friend loves the guy.. so that means the kiss meant something, didn't it? The other person said the kiss meant something to him so my friend just doesn't know what to do now... Help me- I mean, help me help my friend."

The pink-haired guy swirls the straw to stir his cold drink. He chuckles at Jungwon, "and what did Jay hyung do?"

"Huh?" Jungwon almost chokes on air. "What does Jay hyung have to do with anything in here?"

"I'm not stupid, Jungwonie. I know you're referring to you and Jay hyung who kissed at Sunghoon hyung's party," the amusement on his face became evident as Sunoo smirks.

"W-wha-"

"It's kinda obvious. I mean, I kinda knew you kissed someone because you looked like a mess," Sunoo mutters, "but it remained as an assumption. You telling me this now acts as confirmation to what I thought."

"Shit..." Jungwon sighs. "I.. I kinda wanna kiss him again."

Sunoo chokes on the coffee he was drinking as he covers his mouth while repeatedly hitting his chest in-between coughs. "Then.. Then kiss him?!"

"But...! That means.. We both love each other, right? It's just a bit awkward how things are progressing."

Sunoo shrugs his shoulders, "there's no point in denying your feelings. Plus, if you two decide to date, we'll support you! Even your fans," he chuckles, "you two would be a power couple. And if uncle gets in the way," Sunoo narrows his eyes in a glare, "he has to get past me."

Jungwon giggles and shyly looks down. "Thanks, hyung."

✧˚ · .

Jay
jongseong02

jungwon
uh hey

jungwon
good evening

jungwon
sorry i just messaged at this hour. i was busy the whole day, finalizing some stuff at work

jungwon
here to check up on you

jungwon
how are you feeling?

Jay
Hi call me <33