CAFFEINE. 015

Even the universe cannot fathom how much warmth they shared and how many kisses and I love you's they had received from each other that night. Jungwon wakes up, already morning as the sunlight seeped through the window, giving the room a golden glow. He immediately sees a sleeping Jay, eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

A smile forms on Jungwon's face. Jay's existence is quite the epitome of beauty. Jungwon notices how their bodies were pressed against each other, their calm breathing matched, arms enveloped around their peaceful bodies, and legs tangled. He also notices the slight swelling of Jay's lips that turned a bit plump and red— probably from last night. Jungwon chuckles. He's probably just the same.

Being careful not to wake up Jay, Jungwon releases from his grasp and replaces a pillow for Jay to cuddle with. "Hmmm. You slept late last night playing a game," Jungwon mutters in a lighthearted scolding way. Last night, Jay told him how he was already preparing to go to bed after his gaming session when he heard Jungwon calling him in his sleep. He explained that he panicked a bit when he heard his sobs, and as Jungwon reminisced what happened when he woke up from that gut-wrenching dream, he felt his heart beat faster.

He remembers how heartbroken Jay was last night when Jungwon told him everything about his mom and how terrible his dream was. He remembers how they both end up distracting each other from Jungwon's anguish by overwhelming themselves with their lips compressed against each other's soft ones and saying I love you's in between— both of them making known of their presence.

Jungwon gently runs his fingers through Jay's messy hair and chuckles again as he leaves to wash up in the bathroom and prepare their breakfast.

✧˚ · .

Jay wakes up and hears the sound of the shower coming from the bathroom. He rubs his eyes and stares at the ceiling for a while. His eyes widen as he recalls last night's events. 'Shit, was it a dream?' He looks around and sees the empty space beside him. He's in Jungwon's room. Jungwon's bed. Even the pillow beside him rubs off Jungwon's scent. He starts to blush.

So it wasn't a dream.

The older stands up to grab some water and wakes himself up by washing his face and taking a bite of bread— and he also takes the hot cup of coffee already prepared on the table. After that, he goes back to Jungwon's room to make the bed. Just as he finishes with everything, the door opens and Jungwon comes out of the bathroom, drying his wet hair with a towel. "Oh, Jay hyung," he smiles, "good morning."

"Good morning, angel," Jay softly chuckles and as Jungwon approaches him, the older pinches his cheeks. "You look pretty. You also look very handsome. You look perfect."

Jungwon playfully rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around Jay's torso. "And you look handsome." Eyes landing to Jay's lips, the younger mischievously smiles and plants a soft kiss on Jay. The latter giggles out loud when he sees how flustered Jay had become, but it doesn't take long before Jay leans a bit to kiss Jungwon back while holding on to Jungwon's hips; not in the same way, as he gives him a long, deep kiss that contrasts the small peck Jungwon gave him.

As the two pull away, Jungwon rests his chin on Jay's shoulder, burying his face against the crook of Jay's neck. He whispers, "you taste like coffee."

Jay snorts, "I just drank coffee."

"I haven't drank coffee yet," Jungwon mutters.

"You've got to work on your caffeine addiction, baby," Jay teases as he laughs out loud while Jungwon stops hugging Jay. The younger sighs as he pouts.

"But I'm addicted," Jungwon mutters.

"Then I'll give you more coffee," Jay smiles and without saying anything else, the two collide their lips once again.