I DIDN'T KNOW. 008

Rest. It's a pause from hardship, a break to take care of oneself, a feeling of tranquility.

Jungwon hopes that Jay feels all that. He wishes that Jay is doing well. After all, he hadn't seen him at all ever since that night. Three weeks passed. Jay announced his racing hiatus. It was only temporary, he says, a personal issue that has been taken care of and now he's just resting. BLUEJAYs understood, though they were a bit sad about the news that Jay had backed out from the supposed competition from two weeks ago.

Working by himself everyday, Jungwon won that race, and of course, Eunho was delighted of the fact that he won.

Here he is once again, blankly staring at the ceiling of his bedroom. Jungwon glances at the new gold medal hanging by his wall filled with other rewards. He sighs. For some reason, he doesn't feel content at all.

And he's angry at himself for that. He should be content. He should be happy. He got what he wanted. He got Jay to leave him alone, he got his dad to bring his trust to Jungwon back, he got the first place, he should be able to feel enough.

But no. Jungwon just lays down. He just stares into nowhere. He doesn't even feel happy or excited for things going his way.

Are things even going by what he wants? Or are those just the things that he must be wanting without a choice or decision?

REWIND, that night after the talk at the rooftop ...

jungwon
can i rant

Sunoo
sure!!! what happened

jungwon
um

jungwon
so he did..

Sunoo
yes? >3<

jungwon
he did love me

Sunoo
jay?

jungwon
yeah

jungwon
he told me that he fell in love with me

jungwon
and after the talk, he told me he loves me

Sunoo
*/pretends to be shocked

jungwon
😀

jungwon
so all this time

jungwon
he did fall in love with me

Sunoo
and he still loves you :(

jungwon
i didn't know

Sunoo
what did he say after that?

jungwon
he said he's letting me go

Sunoo
WHAT

Sunoo
:((

Sunoo
woniee :(

jungwon
:(

jungwon
it's fine

everlasting ✧˚ · . jaywonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें