GOOD. 018

The third day of Jeju has been rather interesting. Jay and Jungwon became officially together— though the only ones who knew about it were their friends. Sunghoon and Riki also became a couple, Heeseung and Jake taking care of Ni-ki, while Sunoo has been hanging out with his new friend who is also a racer he had met while everyone else has been busy with their boyfriends: Kyungmin.

Jungwon's eyes flutter. He wakes up earlier than Jay. A smile makes its way on his face at the feeling of Jay's arms around him, blankets draped over the two and their bodies giving each other warmth. He hasn't gotten up yet. Instead, Jungwon leans his cheek against Jay's chest and cuddles him. He can feel the rise and fall of the older's chest as he peacefully sleeps. Perhaps Jungwon fell asleep again because when his senses woke up once again, he could already feel Jay's fingers stroking his hair.

He looks up and sees Jay with his eyes still close, his hand tousling Jungwon's hair to signify he's awake. "Mmm," Jungwon hums and he sees the corners of Jay's lips tug upwards into a smile.

"Good morning," Jay smirks as he looks at Jungwon. Both of them smile like sleepy idiots.

"Good morning~," Jungwon leans forward to plant a small kiss on Jay's neck, making Jay feel tickled. The two continue cuddling without saying a thing, even looking like they can fall asleep any time soon.

After five minutes of them being in the same position, Jungwon mutters. "I should get up," he yawns and reaches for his phone near the bedside table. "Ah, hyung. It's already so late!" He gasps, "it's already ten!"

"So whatttt," Jay whines. "Come back here. Let's sleep more."

"But—," before Jungwon could pry off the bed, Jay grabs his waist and pushes Jungwon to the bed, hovering over him. Jungwon's breath hitch as he blushes: feeling his heart race.

"You may be stubborn, but I'm way more stubborn than you, angel," Jay whispers against his skin before laying down beside him again with a satisfied smirk on his face. He definitely knows how to shut the younger up. Jungwon's weakness is when he's flustered by Jay's actions, and Jay is well aware of it. He chuckles proudly as he pinches Jungwon's cheek. "Plus, you need lots of rest. Last night was tiring." They slept pretty late after going back to the resort from the lighthouse.

Jungwon hides his flushed face against the crook of Jay's neck. "Fine."

They stay silent for a while. "Baby," Jay says, "when we go back to Seoul, we can stay in my apartment. It gets pretty lonely there when I'm all alone."

Jungwon nods his head and hugs Jay tighter. He snorts. "Are you asking me to move in with you in Seoul?"

"Pretty much."

The younger stops covering his face against Jay as he gives Jay a playful eye roll. "Make me."

"I will."

Jungwon laughs, making Jay giggle. And as they continue with their small conversation while cuddling each other like there's no tomorrow, it doesn't take long until they both fall asleep in each other's arms.

✧˚ · .

jeju cult
7 members

riki the great
hey

riki the great