Chapter 44 ~ Clingy

Start from the beginning

Just then I was swept off my feet and was so startled at who it was. I was lifted up onto someone's hip and was much higher up than I was a second ago. I looked to see who was holding me and I had never been so glad before.

"Are you ok, wheres Daddy?" He asked me seriously.

"Our hand break part." I stuttered and cried.

"Oh it's okay I got you know." He held me close. "Never leave his sight though okay?" He told me.

"I sorry Matty." I hugged him so tightly.

"Its alright, I'm just glad I've got you." He said rubbing my back.

"I want Daddy and Dada." I sniffled pulling away.

"It's okay sweetie, we'll find them, I promise." He told me. I nodded rubbing my eyes. I coughed a bit from the shivering cold and the fact I still felt so ill.

I grabbed Matty tightly as he carried me in his arms. We made it to a quieter area and he stood me up on a bench. He kept a firm grip on my hoodie as he took off his coat and draped it round me for warmth.

He then picked me up again and got his phone out. I looked and saw him click on Daddy and he put the phone to his ear. I really hoped Daddy would come back.

"Alex?" Matty said.

"No it's okay, Ive got her she's here with me."

"Great see you in a sec."

He hung up the phone and I gave him my longing face.

"Daddy's by the clothes shop." He told me.

"Daddy cross wiv me?" I asked softly.

"Not one bit. He's just so relieved your okay." He smiled softly at me.

I snuggled right into him draining out all the sounds of the busy scary people. He rubbed my back and I had both my arms round his neck k with my head snuggled right under his chest.

I was in such a daydream for the whole walk.

"Ali!" I heard making me spin round immediately. I saw Daddy there as he took me from Matty's arms.

"You scared me to death." He hugged me so tightly and I did the same.

"I no mean it Daddy. Sowy." I softly cried into him.

"Hey it's okay, it happens it wasn't your fault baby." He pulled away and saw my tired face. I could see he realised how rough I looked. I rubbed my eyes and coughed a bit.

"Thanks so much Matt I was genuinely scared to death." He thanked him.

"Anytime. Happy that she is okay." He smiled at me making me smile a little bit. "I'll let you get on."

"Cheers mate." Daddy waved goodbye and I wanted to but was so tired I just wanted to sleep.

"How about we go home and watch movies with Dada on the sofa for the day?" He softly asked me. I pulled away and rubbed my eyes again.

"Pease Daddy." I coughed a bit and sniffed.

"Of course babygirl." He kissed my forehead and he carried me back to the car while I fell asleep on his comforting arms.

~ Alex's POV ~

I could tell she wasn't feeling too great. She was super clingy this morning and that's a sign she's not doing to well so I should have kept her at home.

I carried her in my arms all the way back to the car and she was totally passed out in my arms. I had to call Lloyd and tell him what we were doing and get him to come back to the car.

We had errands to run this morning which we both had to do so we couldn't leave Ali at home.

"Hey, are you able to come back to the car? Ali's a bit under the weather." I called him.

"Is she okay?" He asked alarmed.

"She's okay, very tired and a bit sneezy and sniffly." I explained while looking at her sound asleep on my hip.

"You go on back and I'll grab a taxi home. Don't want to keep her out any longer." He told me.

"Will do. Could you grab some formula, we might not have enough for the rest of the day." I asked.

"Yep that's fine see you in a bit. Love you." He said.

"Love you too." I hung up and put my phone in my pocket again. I opened the car and strapped her in carefully. I put her blankets over her and she snuggled right under them.

I shut the door carefully and went round to my side and got in. I started the car and drove off, frequently checking my mirror to see if she was still okay.

~ At Home ~

I had carried her inside and got her changed into her pyjamas and got her 2 blankets really likes with Ra Ra as well. I made her super comfy on the sofa and sat down next to her with her body laid across me.

I had her bottle made already for when she wakes up and hoped it would stay warm. I switched on Tangled for her which always made me happy as it was her favourite. I kept it at a good volume and I snuggled her close to me.

Even in her sleep she was holding onto me while sucking her thumb and cuddling Ra Ra.

I then heard the front door open and Lloyd came in the living room and went straight to Ali.

"She okay?" He mouthed to me.

"Been asleep nearly an hour." I mouthed back.

His face softened and he crouched down and kissed her forehead lightly. He hugged her while she slept which was so cute.

As Lloyd went off to put his bags of shopping away her eyes fluttered open and she looked so sleepy.

I then showed her, her bottle and she nodded tiredly for it. She sucked the bottle nipple and I felt her who body relax as she drank the milk slowly and calmly.

She looked up into my eyes with the cutest eyes ever. I kissed her forehead and she seemed so relaxed in my arms.

She made cute tired noises under her bottle and it was the cutest thing ever.

I did feel bad for her feeling like this though.

Hey guys!
A mention to @1703855pig for giving me the idea for this chapter! Thank you so much for the idea! Remember to tell me your ideas for this book to get a mention in the chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :D