the Asgardian siblings

Start from the beginning

Cap flips and knocks out Loki with his leg. Loki grabs him and flips him over.

“You guys are all over the place.”

‘this is when iron Man enters in his best style.’

Suddenly AC/DC starts playing in speakers of the quinjet.

“Agent Romanoff, did you miss me?”

I grin uncontrollably hearing that. Mr. Stark is finally back.

Cap and Loki look up at the sky to see Mr. Stark flying over in his iron Man suit and blast Loki right back to the ground.  Iron Man gets on the ground and target Loki with every piece of weapon in the suit.

'there's the legendary nickname.’

“Make your move, Reindeer Games.”

I laugh at his antiques as Loki puts up his hands and surrenders as his armor materializes away.

“Good move.”

“Mr. Stark.” Cap says standing next to him.

“Captain.”

Nat lands the quinjet on ground and they both take Loki inside.

“Stay there quietly and don’t try anything funny. Only I can do that.”
Mr. Stark orders Loki as he sits down inside all strapped.

“Mr. Stark.” I call him excitedly running to him.

“Kid!!! What are you doing here?”

“You two know each other?” Cap asks looking at us.

“just met two days ago.” Mr. Stark answers taking off his helmet.

“That entry was really awesome.” I say smiling wide.

“Like the movies?”

“Better than the movies.” I say laughing and he smiles down at me.

Unaware of our inside joke Loki rolls his eyes in frustration, and then I finally look at him for first time after he came inside.

'Tom freaking Hiddleston. Holy cow. this is really a bad time to fangirl and say 'you're one of my favorites' isn’t it.’

Not me fighting my urge to hug a character yet once again.

“if your lovely get together is over let’s take off.” Nat says and quinjet gets in air again.

“You’re just jealous you don’t have a fan.” Mr. Stark goes.

'yeah about that….’

“Thank you for the help.”  Cap tells Mr. Stark.

“Don’t mention it.”

As my attention was to them I didn’t see Loki staring at me suspiciously. But cap did as he comes to my side takes me away far from him.
“keep your distance, kid.” He whispers and Nat connects to Fury on line and updates him on our situation.

“Said anything?” Fury asks Nat in headsets.

“not a word.”

“Just get him here. We’re low on time.”

Cap and Mr. Stark stand next to me who’s sitting in front of Loki, talking with each other,

“I don’t like it.”

“What? Rock of ages giving up so easily?”

“I don’t remember it being ever that easy. This guy is a wallop.”

“Still, you are pretty spry, for an older fellow, what’s your thing? Pilates?”

“what?”

“it’s like calisthenics. You might have missed a couple of things, you know, doing your time as a capsicle.”

I try my best to not laugh loud on his nickname.

Cap looks at Mr. Stark, meeting his ego match,

“Fury didn’t tell me he was calling you in.”

“Yeah, there’s a lot of things, Fury doesn’t tell you.”

Suddenly lighting and thunder can be heard from outside and our quinjet starts to shake.

“Where’s this coming from?” Nat asks.

Loki looks out of widow worriedly, which doesn’t go unnoticed by cap.

“what’s the matter. Scared of a little lighting?”

“I’m not overly fond of what follows.”

‘holy shit, Thor’s coming.’

Meanwhile outside, a big lighting hits the jet making us blind for few seconds and causing me to cover my eyes with my hands, and finally Thor arrives and opens the ramp coming inside. I open my eyes again to see Thor grabbing Loki by his throat and flies out. We all just watch dumbstruck. Mr. Stark puts on his helmet.

“Now there’s that guy.”

“Another Asgardian?”

“Think the guy's friendly?”

“That’s his brother, actually.” I tell them.

“Doesn’t matter. If he frees Loki or kills him, the Tesseract's lost.”

Mr. Stark gets ready and turns around to fly out.

“Stark, we need a plan of attack.”

“I have a plan. Attack.”

He jumps out and chases after Thor. Cap grabs a parachute to follow after him.

“I’d sit this one out, cap.”

“I don’t see how I can.”

“These guys come from legends, they’re basically gods.”

“there’s only one God, ma'am. And I’m pretty sure he doesn’t dress like that.”

He finishes and jumps out of jet too.
Nat signs as he does and I turn to her,

“Don’t worry. They’ll be fine. They’ll bring him back in few minutes.”

“How are you so sure?”

“….gut's feeling.”

She smirks and turns the jet around to find them all. I get up and go near her to look outside and see only thick forest. It’s even harder to see because of how dark it is. After few minutes we finally see them. At least three of them. Cap, Thor and Iron man standing with each other after the fight. They finally stand down and gets Loki back on the Jet.
I finally take a proper look at Thor in person.

'I might faint. Chris freaking Hemsworth. He’s so tall I look like baby compared to him.’

“That was one hell of a show out there.” Nat teases them.

“Yeah because someone doesn’t know how to talk.” Mr. Stark says referring to Thor.

“I needed to get my brother back.”

“There are other proper ways to do that, Blondie”

“that’s enough. Don’t start again.” Cap calms them down.

“Well, but that lighting was really cool and all. Mjolnir's really awesome.” I say grinning like a fangirl.

Thor looks at me for the first time with a serious look and changes it into a smile.

“Oh, thank you, young lady. I appreciate your compliment.”

I smile back and Loki rolls his eyes again.

We get back on our track to helicarrier with Thor throwing daggers with eyes at Loki. Family issues.