Chapter 3

Amy's POV:

Days past. Cayden was alright. I was glad, but part of me was kinda sad. I still didn't know who I was. I was thankful I knew my name and age though. Then, one night, I had a terrible nightmare. I was in a pack. But it wasn't the Silver Moon Pack.

*Amy's Dream*

I was surrounded by so many types creatures, rogues, and hunters. I was so scared. My pack was under an unexpected attack. "Alpha, Luna! There are too many of them!" a man beside me said. The Alpha sighed. "Laurie, we have to send Amy away. She'll be safe. If by some miracle we make it, we will find her." "B-but-" "We have to, my darling..I'll miss her just as much as you will..but it's what's best for our little daughter." The luna nodded. "Sweetie, We are going to clear a path for you. When I say run, I want you to run as fast as you can go. Alright, Amy?" "But what about you and dad!? And Beta Matthew? And Gamma Herold?" "Herold is..gone..Don't worry about us. Just run. We love you. Always remember that. We'll always be with you in your heart, no matter what happens never forget that, baby girl. " I nodded as tears rolled down my cheeks. I hugged and kissed my parents and I hugged the Beta. I mentally said goodbye to the Gamma. "RUN, AMY!!" My dad yelled. I immediately started running. I ran and ran. When I reached the middle of the woods, I tripped and hit my head on a rock. Then, everything went black..

*End of the dream*

"Mom, Dad?!" I screamed. "Is everything alright?" Alpha Alex ran into my room. I nodded shakily. "It was..just a nightmare.." I told him. But somehow, I wasn't convinced it was just a nightmare. It seemed so real. "I'm not very convinced, Amy. And, I told Cayden I'd come back and tell him what was up. I'm not gonna lie." "I'm not sure..It seemed like a nightmare..but it was different." "Do you want to talk about it?" "I doubt we're going back to sleep. Besides, it'll help to talk about it." my wolf said. I sighed. "Alright.." I said hesitantly. Alpha Alex nodded and left the room. When he came back, Zack and Cayden were with him. Cayden sat on the bed beside me, cuddling me. I liked it. I told them everything that happened. "And that's when I woke up..Part of me thinks it was just a normal nightmare. But, the other part of me thinks it was something more. It seemed so real!" "Maybe we can help." Zack suggested. "Zack! There is a reason she's in prison! Have you lost your mind?!" "But, he has a point. If we can help Amy, maybe we should take a risk.." the dark haired Alpha stated. I had no clue what they were talking about. "Guys, what are you talking about?" I asked, but I don't think I was heard. Cayden growled. "Fine..But, if Amy get's hurt or worse, you both can say goodbye to your lives!" Zack gulped. "O-ok, dude. You got it. If she gets hurt or worse, I'm...d-d-dead.." Cayden nodded seriously. I knew he wasn't joking. "Now, Cayden, let's not murder anyone. Ok?" "I won't yet, Amy." I groaned. I got stuck with a super stubborn mate. The next morning, I woke up to the smell of pancakes frying. I quickly got up and dressed in some of Lia and Kelly's old clothes from when they were my age. I had to mix and match whose clothes I wore, because Lia's pants were too big and Kelly's shirts were too small. But, Lia's shirts fit ok and so did Kelly's pants. I came downstairs to find Cayden, Alpha Alex, Lia, sitting down already. Kelly was making the pancakes. Zack was probably in bed. I've learned from the short time I've been here, he like to sleep in. "Amy, I have a question, though Cayden might not like it." the Alpha said drinking some juice. "What is is, Alpha?" "The Alpha and Luna from your dream. What did they look like?" Cayden looked mad that his friend was having me recall the very thing that scared me last night. "Well, um..I think the Alpha had dark blond hair. Almost brown. And his eyes were green. I didn't catch his name, but the Luna's was Laurie I think. She had light blond hair and brown eyes. Why?" "What did the Beta look like?" I was confused but I answered him. "He had dark skin. Like he'd had a tan. And he had brown hair. His eyes were hazel." Alpha Alex snapped his fingers. "I got it! That pack was a real pack that actually existed!" "What do you mean, 'existed'?" I asked. He told me that they had been attacked and as far as anyone knew, no one had survived. "N-no one?" I asked. I'm not sure why that made me so upset, but it did. "What's wrong, Amy?" Cayden asked. "I-I don't know.." "Amy, it's alright. If you want, we will look for survivors."Alpha Alex told me. I had a feeling he saw Cayden's face. He looked mad. I think he thought Alpha Alex made me sad. "Ok.. Thank you.." I said before changing the subject. Months past, and I hadn't forgotten about that dream. Something inside of me, is telling me that the dream wasn't just a dream. I am so confused..The words from the Alpha and Luna stuck like magnets in my head. I didn't know what they meant. Why did they call me their daughter?? What did they mean by "We are always with you in your heart??" I think my wolf knows what's going on, but she won't tell me. "Why am I getting these dreams?! Just talk to me!! I'm tired of your excuses, Jill!" I yelled at her one day. "I can't tell you, Amy. I'm sorry.." That was all she said before she cut off connection. I was angry and upset. I didn't even know why! I kept getting these weird dreams of me as a little girl and the same Alpha, Luna and Beta from my dream. Sometimes, there was another guy in the dreams. Jill remained silent about it. I knew she knew something she wasn't telling. What do they all mean!?

The Gamma's Special MateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara