Chapter 48: The Final Signal

Zacznij od początku

Purifier: It looks like I win, Enterprise!

Enterprise: Akala mo mananalo ka ha... *Takes her arrow targeting at the missile at a farther distance*

Enterprise: Huli ka... *Releases her arrow as the stroke of good luck is the last thing left*

Enterprise's stroke of luck has gave the opportunity, releasing her arrow the arrow splits into a line of arrows, as it damages the missile, all arrows in one line had damaged the missile heading towards Azur Lane, causing it to explode into a gigantic ball of purple energy that shocked the entire fleets.

Purifier: What...? *She was swept by the shockwave*

Enterprise: I got you... *She falls to the ocean once again with her riggings gone*

Hornet: Big Sis!

Bataan: Enterprise!

The shockwave then swept throughout the Pacific Ocean, as the fleets from all factions are covering from the strong wave it gave from the explosion. After the explosion, when everything was now back to normal, Edinburgh was then hit on the head with a decapitated head of Purifier.

Edinburgh: Ack!

Edinburgh: What gives...?

Edinburgh: A head?!

Purifier: Ha! Ha! I'm Mickey Mouse!

Edinburgh: Oh Lord!

Purifier: Now we are talking! This is what war is all about!!!

Edinburgh: If only the light has smite you.

Empress: Wow, I did not believe that she destroyed one.

Orochi: Well at least she's now in the ocean, I suppose there is always a second chance.

Orochi then manufactures another missile ready to target again at the Azur Lane headquarters.

Sovetskaya Rossiya: They're going to fire another missile! Quick we have to stop it from firing again!

Gangut: On it! RRRAAAAHHHH

Tirpitz: Roon? Burned them all to the ground!!!

Roon: What a pleasure to be... *Giggles*

Vittorio Veneto: Stop it from taking out another missile!

Zara: Time to meddle with the renaissances!

Gascogne: Identifying weapon... End weapon... Analyzing armaments...

Jean Bart: Gascogne! Stop that missile!

Gascogne: Order receive... Engage in combat... Order agreed!

Richelieu: May the Lord guide us and protect us!

Saint Louis: Let's break this barrier for the others to help!

All the other factions soon fired their shells and artiallry to Orochi. The ship then readies the missile for another target to Azur Lane. They are trying their best to stop it but that barrier has made it a cheat code for the Sirens.

Prince Of Wales: Don't let them fire that thing!

Prince Of Wales: Stop it no matter what!

The Royal Navy and Eagle Union sent out a machine gun barrage of shells and bullets to stop Orochi from firing another missile.

Atago: Everyone, concentrate on firing at Orochi!

Kaga: This is our grave sin and betrayal to humanity! Therefore we take it as our responsibility!