Chapter 7: Built for War not for Love

Date: 7th December, 1945

Time: 3 : 00 PM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: Live with the Base.

Hours later...

Javelin and Laffey are finally repaired and now in good health. Thanks to Unicorn and Enterprise including the mysterious fleet known as the Liberal Republic, they are fine. Then they saw Tenacious at the port look through the distance.

Javelin: Hey! *Waves at her*

Tenacious: Oh, it's them. Unicorn's friends.

Javelin and Laffey ran to her as to say thank you for saving Unicorn from IJN Kitsune Kaga.

Tenacious: Oh... You must be Javelin and Laffey right?

Javelin: Huh? How did you know our names?!

Tenacious: *Smiles* Just a guess! I did a lot of name guessing back in my old days.

Javelin: Really?! I guess you are a professional, huh.

Tenacious: Yeah, I don't mind.

Laffey: Nice... to meet... you.

Tenacious: Nice to meet you, Laffey!

Tenacious: Say Javelin. Why is she dozing off a bit?

Javelin: Oh, that's her behaviour ever since the first time I met her. I always saw her drinking a lot of oxy-cola.

Tenacious: Is Oxy-cola a soda or a beer?

Javelin: I don't know about the drink, but she's a good friend to me even when helping to find Unicorn's friend.

Tenacious: Unicorn's friend?

Javelin: Yeah! Unicorn's friend is U-chan which is a unicorn plushie. It's the cutest I ever seen.

Tenacious: You know, back in my old days, I watched this famous TV show. I don't even remember the plot, but the title would be like "My Little Pony" or something.

Javelin: Wow! I think Unicorn would have liked that if you told her.

Tenacious: I would! I promise!

Javelin: Hey Tenacious?

Tenacious: Yeah?

Laffey: Can.. we be friends?

Javelin: Laffey...!

Tenacious: FRIENDS?! YES! I WOULD LOVE TOO! *Cough* sorry, I'm too excited to make new friends ever since.

Javelin: Really?! You mean that with me, Laffey, Unicorn,-

Laffey: Ayanami.

Javelin was silent when Laffey said the name, the feeling of betrayal was painful for her to see, just being new friends and then later been betrayed.

Tenacious: Yeah. I would love to be friends with you including Ayanami. I guess (Hmm. Ayanami seems to be the girl who left the battlefield. She must be conflicted.)

Javelin: Thanks Tenacious.

Javelin: *Looks at the view* I'm glad everyone seems to be okay.

Laffey: *I'm dead*

Javelin: UUUAAAAHHH?! Laffey are you okay?

Laffey: Maybe not. Too sleepy.

Tenacious: *chuckles*

Javelin: Don't fall asleep out here! *Tries to carry Laffey*

Tenacious: Do you need help?

Javelin: Oh ok! *Tenacious then help carried Laffey*