Chapter 20: The Battle of Manila

Date: 15th December, 1944

Time: 8 : 53 AM

Location: Manila, Philippines

Objective: Protect the Black Box

At Manila Bay, the shipgirls there are living the best of their lives at the moment, they've been exploring around the base ever since the Akagi and Kaga expedition to Japan or the Sakura Empire. Sometimes, they tell stories about their adventures back in their world, when they fought the Sirens. Many laughed, many cried, and many learned of the events. Then soon they start doing their own business.

Royal Sovereign and Avrora are making a call from another world to call a friend. They remembered how she was now a separate entity no longer in Nadia.

Bismarck and Prinz Eugen are playing COD: World at War in their custom console at Bismarck's quarters.

Roon was hunting for animals and gold around the abandoned streets of the onced former city of the Philippines. Many buildings have been crumbling and many debris scattered on the streets.

Richelieu and Jean Bart are playing chess in Jean Bart's ship, having to spend time as sisters. Talking about their past rivalry, they were reunited by the Liberal Republic.

Hood, Belfast, and Queen Elizabeth are having tea as a pastime from their past lives in the 1940s. They talked about their lives in the Royal Navy and their separate stories.

Ark Royal then decides to go further into the city. Finding more clues and the mysterious Sirens that attacked them in the earlier days.

Yorktown, Enterprise, and Hornet are playing cards in Yorktown's ship. Mostly Hornet won the game because of her being a cowgirl making her an expert to gambling. Enterprise got a few wins and so did Yorktown.

But unknown to them is that a force from above, a plane of bombers and fighter planes drove across the skies. It seems that they are looking for something around the abandoned nation.

A few minutes ago...

Akagi (LR): The Red Castle, the Red Future, My name is Akagi!

Kaga (LR): The white fox, from a old province, Kaga!

Thanks to Akashi's words of how to become like Sheffield and Edinburgh, which both are in their riggings. Akagi and Kaga (LR) received their own riggings, to their surprise they liked their riggins based on their imaginations.

Akagi (LR): Thank you for teaching us Akashi for the rigging activation.

Kaga (LR): It helps us to get on land easier than just docking our ships.

Akashi: It's okay, as long as you aren't those traitors.

Sheffield: Who are you? And why are you helping us? *Proceeds to threaten both fox girls*

Akagi (LR): Woah! Sheffield, settle down, we just got our riggings. No complaints.

Kaga (LR): You thought we were the same Akagi and Kaga there? Pah no. Those are traitors to their own Empire. We aren't from the Sakura Empire.

Edinburgh: Then, who are you two? Why are your names the same as Akagi and Kaga? Not to mention you both have the same colors as them.

Akagi (LR): I don't know, all I know is that we ended up in this world after a storm caught us.

Kaga (LR): They must be talking about why we are similar to the Akagi and Kaga at the Sakura Empire.

Akagi (LR): Oh... that confusion... Ok, Sheffield, and Edinburgh, we'll introduce ourselves. My name is IJN Akagi from the Imperial Japanese Navy of Japan. From the former First Carrier Division.