Chapter 29: Prelude of a Reflect

Date: 22th December, 1945

Time: 8 : 45 PM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: Repel Red Axis

At the base, all the shipgirls are having a good time, spending on a normal and peaceful morning, no wars, no enemies, and such no problems around the base. But the same could not be said when the higher ups found out a horrifying encounter.

At the Wardroom Azur Lane I

Prince of Wales: It looks like the enemy is going on full force to retrieve the Black Cube.

Illustrious: It seems that they are now to attack us, but we need to repel them at once.

Enterprise: Bataan, did you do this? Just like last time with the Dragon Empery mission?

Bataan: Yes, during my patrolling duty from the skies, one of my planes seem to catch something from the farther distance. That is when my plane caught sight of the Sakura Empire with Iron Blood going to our base.

Cleveland: Are you serious?! Why they don't open their eyes to realize that the Sirens are our main enemy?!

Hood: They are not blind to say the least, but they might also have a second plan, just in case after this war is over.

Hornet: This is just getting worse, with Red Axis' strong force on our way, it would be an all out war. Humans against humans.

Eliza: The Sakura Empire and Iron Blood had mixed human and Siren technology making them more advanced than our current technology, or so we thought.

Bataan: Yes, the Liberal Republic they are built by humans in their world as well as our new allies. With their technology, it might be a good push to scare the Red Axis off.

Philippines: I can agree, it's surprising that their technology is far superior than the recent technology we have.

Hood: Thanks to Her Majesty, she has recorded every event that happened on the Riggings Test.

Eliza: You recorded the entire test?

Prince of Wales: Sorry for not informing this to you Eliza, but only Our Majesty orders is to be followed.

Eliza: I'm going to let that slide. I'm not in for a fight with the Queen of the Royal Navy, this might even cause more conflicts, and casualties if we allies fight.

Enterprise: But with the recording of every Liberal Republic ship that we have been testing out their abilities, we might as well have an opportunity for the Red Axis to realize the threat we made to them.

Belfast: So it's death at your front door?

Enterprise: No not like that, we aren't here to kill Red Axis, but the main point here is to sink or damage as many Red Axis ships, including the Siren ships.

Illustrious: The prelude of an incoming attack.

Eliza: I feared that the enemy is going to attack us, all because we have the Black Cube that has many answers to both the Sirens and the reason why Red Axis broke off the alliance.

Cleveland: This is going to be an all-out war.

Hornet: I guess there's no way out of this. We need to take action, we need to go and confront them.

Eliza: Prince of Wales, is the Royal Navy going to be part with this operation?

Prince Of Wales: Don't worry, we already informed Her Majesty about the situation, she's taking part with this operation.