Chapter 43: Get a load of Purifiers Note: No pun intended.

Date: 1st January, 1946

Time: 7 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

It was now morning, and it happened very fast. That is after Emilia, Yorktown (LR), Enterprise(LR), and Hornet (LR) found Enterprise unconscious on the Eagle Union dorm hallway. Unknown to them, she was both having a vision and a vision of the past.

Belfast: I will take care of her from here.

Vestal: Are you sure? In that case, thank you.

Belfast: I also want to thank Emilia, Yorktown (LR), Enterprise (LR), and Hornet (LR) for their help in finding her unconscious on the floor.

Belfast: They're the ones who found her first. Can you thank them when you see them?

Vestal: Okay then Belfast. *Closes the door*

Enterprise: (Who is that mysterious voice... who is that aircraft carrier...?)

Enterprise: (Tch! These Sirens are trying to make me into a monster...!)

Belfast: Enterprise?

Enterprise: Huh? Belfast?

Belfast: Oh, Enterprise?

Enterprise: *Sits on the bed with questions in her head.*

Enterprise: I... what happened...?

Belfast: You fell unconscious in the hallway, luckily Emilia, Enterprise (LR), Yorktown (LR), and Hornet (LR) found you lying on the floor.

Enterprise: Yorktown...? Hornet...?

Belfast: Yes, they're from the United States Navy same as their Enterprise. They are from the Liberal Republic as allies.

Enterprise: I.. see... (So I was right. She's a different Yorktown. As well as Hornet.)

Enterprise: (But... that abandoned base... Midway... from the United States...?)

Enterprise: (Has this any connection to this...?)

Belfast: According to Vestal, you being unconscious is a direct result of your unhealthy lifestyle.

Enterprise: That's... wrong... (I ate breakfast with Emilia? How is this related to...)

Enterprise: Wait...? Was I dreaming...? *Remembers the dark vision*

Enterprise: No... I know what's going on...

Belfast: Hm?

Enterprise: *Stands up on her bed as she begins to feel weak*

Enterprise: Ahh!

Belfast: Enterprise? Are you alright?

Enterprise: Yeah... I'm fine... no... actually I'm not...

Belfast: Do you need some help?

Enterprise: No need... you can leave me alone. I just need some stretching...

Belfast: What do you mean about dreaming?

Enterprise: *Opens her closet as she soon begins to change again*

Enterprise: (Not this again!)

Enterprise: There is clearly something wrong with me. I don't know but I know, it's inside of me. A monster that lingers in my deck. I for now cannot possibly be any use for now.

Belfast: Hmm. (There is clearly something wrong with her.)

Enterprise: With the ability to fight, I'm worthless.