Chapter 15: First Try Out

Emilia: Yeah I can figure as much, but we also speak German.

Prince of Wales: Why didn't you even tell us?

Pasopati: Well, if we speak German, then you all Royal Navy might misunderstood all of us.

Ulsan: I can agree, it's 1945 and you the Royal Navy and Iron Blood are enemies so that's an excuse for us. Except when Bian revealed it by beating up Prinz Eugen!

Bian: Sorry, I kinda have had a lot of fun beating up Siren ships ever since.

Lekiu: *Facepalms* When you will learn to keep that one secret to yourself!

Hood: Umm, Bian?

Bian: Yes Ma'am?

All girls: Hala lagot ka!

Hood: What is Bismarck and I look like in your world?

Bian: Oh, her... Well for one major detail, Bismarck became the teacher of German language to us ships. As for the Hood, she and Bismarck are in a... Ummm...

Bian: Let's just say that their bond as friends became more like a relationship.

Hood: *Blushes* Oh... Is that so, I wonder...

Bian: It may take some time Hood, after this war in both factions and fighting the Sirens, you and Bismarck can have some peace time. Be patient...

Hood: *Sigh* Only time will tell...

Eliza: Anyways, is there any questions about the Liberal Republic?

All the Azur Lane shipgirls are thinking of what questions they could ask, but they think that most of their questions are now answered so they ended the meeting.

Queen Elizabeth: Ok! Now! Since we are done! It's time for the big day for you the Liberal Republic!

Emilia: The big day? What do you mean?

Ulsan: Is someone having a birthday party?!

Tenacious: Is it a surprise party! With only us?

Lekiu: Is it free time?

Andrea: I think, it must have something to do with our ships.

Chau: What do you mean Andrea?

Warspite: Andrea's right. Just as Eliza requested.

Chakri: Hmm... Oh, you mean trying out our riggings?

Bian: Oh my gosh! I even forgot about it!

Gregoria: Ohhhh! We are going to get good! I'm so excited!

Trisula: Our first time trying our riggings! Yes! We have to go now!

Eliza: Alright, right this way. *She calls the Liberal Republic to come with her*

Later at the Beach...

Eliza: Alright we are at the beach, the first thing to do before trying out, is the summoning of your riggings.

Diego: Okay then... *Standing in the water*

All girls: RIGGINGS ACTIVATE!!!

Silence - - - - - - - - -

Arissa: Umm, commander? How do we activate our riggings?

Ma Kong: There is no riggings attacthed to us! Where are my riggings?!

Ulsan: Don't tell me that our riggings are invisible!

Tenacious: I don't know, but I still feel the same.