Chapter 2: A Never Ending Sea

Date: Unknown

Time: Unknown

Location: Unknown

Objective: Error

Eliza: ... ... ...

*THONK*

Eliza: Ouch! My head!

Eliza: *rubs her head* Jeez that storm got me almost dead.

Eliza: Ok, it seems that I got bonked in the head and then passed out and now waking up in the ship controls... (Wait... Wawawawawawait?! We were sunk and gobbled alive by that maelstrom! How am I alive?!"

Eliza stands up, she regains her vision as she tries to remember what happened before. She blinked her eyes as she looked at her surroundings. She seems to be on the ship's bridge as she looks at her uniform.

Eliza: Still the same Commander at Pearl Harbor. (Wait? Commander? Pearl Harbor? I remember now!)

Eliza: I was the Commander of Pearl Harbor alongside other commanders. Some mistook me as a tour guide because of my mannerisms perhaps. My former job was a maid to my Lady Queen Elsie Bennett who promoted me to being a naval commander instead of a maid. Then I met the Officials from Southeast Asia and Korea. Then I was sucked into a large and strong storm that formed a maelstrom sucking everything.

Eliza: Then this ship I'm in was...

???: Are you the commander?

A voice was heard through Eliza's ears, it was a female voice. Eliza thought to herself the she must be dreaming that she was hearing voices.

???: Are you the commander?

Again a female voice was heard, but it's tone was turning different, from a normal tone to an unhappy tone. Eliza still doesn't think she's right behind her. That is when...

???: ARE YOU THE COMMANDER?

The tone was shifted from an unhappy tone to a more serious tone, almost as if it was her superior.

Eliza wheezed as she stood up and saluted instantly, scared of what punishment her superiors would do.

Eliza: *Salutes* YES MA'AM MY NAME IS ELIZA GUINEVERE!!! THE COMMANDER OF PEARL HARBOR!!!

???: Eliza Guinever is your name... Then you must be the commander of Pearl Harbor.

Eliza opened her eyes, to her surprise, the source of the female voice was a female who looked to be in her twenties, she wore an old general uniform. With red and gold attire, a revolver in her belt, and another extra blazer which looks modern. Her hair was brown and black with eyes of the sea. And she seems to be holding the Philippine flag.

Eliza: Who are you my Excellency?

???: My name is BRP Heneral Emilio Aguinaldo, a Heneral Antonio Luna-class battleship. A former General Emilio Aguinaldo-class patrol vessel in 1976, and retrofitted in 2020.

Eliza: Ummm... You are a ship..? But how are you talking and how are you even a human?!

HEA: Oh... you mean this body. Yes, I woke up talking and feeling that I was human, so I looked at the windows for my reflection. Then, I saw myself, I'm a human being, for no reason how it happened.

Eliza: BRP Hener-!

Emilia: Call me by the name Emilia, commander Eliza. I don't want to hear my name being called for my name's sake.

Emilia: My namesake was the real Emilio Aguinaldo when the Spanish colonized the Philippines. My commander at that time was Adolpho de Pedro.

Eliza: Ok, Emilia it is. But here's a question I must ask.