Chapter 13: Funtime Beach Time

Date: 10th December, 1945

Time: 2 : 30 PM

Location: Azur Lane Base, Pacific Ocean

Objective: None

Meanwhile at the beach, several shipgirls decide to have some fun, after the battles they had overcome. Tenacious, however , was lost due to the fact that she is from another ward in the base.

Tenacious: Where are the other girls?! Javelin! Laffey!

Tenacious: Jeez, even a little girl like me can't be this helpless and lonely.

Tenacious: Even Unicorn... (Remembers that day when Marlin came out)

Tenacious: Ooooohhh! No! Even Unicorn! I might even scare her ever since Marlin showed up. I wonder where is he now?! *Goes to the water to see*

Tenacious: Marlin! Where are you?!

After Tenacious calls out to her plushie and friend, the water begins to vibrate as it then reveals Marlin in his monstrous form as the Merlion.

Marlin: ... ... ...

Tenacious: Marlin? Are you ok?

Marlin: Yes, Tenacious I am ok.

Tenacious: You can talk?!

Marlin: I can only talk to you unfortunately, not the other ship girls or kansens.

Tenacious: Oh... I see...

Marlin: What is it? You seem kind of nervous. Is there something wrong?

Tenacious: It's about the time you first appeared and I told you to bring Unicorn to the hospital fight?

Marlin: Yes. I just followed as you ordered. Why?

Tenacious: How is Unicorn with you?

Marlin: To be honest, she was looking at me, and then she seemed to be scared of me.

Tenacious: Waaaaah?!?! Oh dammit! I knew it! I scare her that much!

Marlin: At first, she then said "thank you" to me.

Tenacious: What? She said... Thank you?

Marlin: Yes, she said that at first she was scared of me, but after I put her to the hospital, she sees me now as a new friend for her U-chan.

Tenacious: Oh... I see, guess, thank you Marlin for being there with her.

Marlin: No need, I'm just following your orders Tenacious.

Tenacious: Ok Marlin, now, how's the base?

Marlin: Swimming around it, I say that there are no Sirens nor this Red-Axis you speak of around our location. Meaning no threat at this point.

Tenacious: Oh, ok Marlin, you can go now.

Marlin: Ok Tenacious. *Swims back down to the water*

Tenacious: Alright! Now to find the others.

???: You must be RSS Tenacious, am I correct?

Tenacious: Huh?! *Looks at the source of that voice* (A maid?! Oh, it must be the Royal Navy i suppose.)

Tenacious: Yes, Ma'am I'm Tenacious, a Formidable-class frigate, please don't be confused by the HMS Formidable! *Embarrassed she tells her that she and her are different*

Belfast: Oh, it's alright. My name is Belfast, HMS Belfast, an Edinburgh-class light cruiser.

Tenacious: Oh, it's a pleasure meeting you Belfast!