Chapter 35: The Reich's Turn

Date: 26th December, 1945

Time: 10 : 15 AM

Location: Azur Lane, Pacific Ocean

Objective: For the Reich!

In Azur Lane...

Everything's going normal, many shipgirls have their funtimes, mishaps, important duties, and jobs to attend to. Major shipgirls are researching anomalies such as the Liberal Republic, and the other shipgirls.

The Orient Pearl Navy is with the Philippine Eagle Union having a private talk together about the long history of the Archipelago, the Philippines.

Pasopati and Trisula are with Conqueror playing with their riggings such as playing a game of Catch that submarine!

Chakri was teaching Essex as well as soon, other aircraft carriers follow Essex's path as they saw Chakri's abilities and skills, making them wanting to do the same as their older sister Essex.

Aishah and Arissa are helping other shipgirls who are into cooking, such as restaurants, and then helping Lekiu, Bian, and Chau out. Making Aishah, Arissa, and Chau the cooks, and Lekiu, Bian being the waitresses for the incoming customers of every shop.

Tso Ying and Ma Kong are playing with Seoul and Ulsan with San Diego, as such they liked singing so they decided to use their instruments as a way for them to create a song for Azur Lane and the world itself.

As for the Sakura Empire ships that submitted to themselves, Zuikaku and Shoukaku are at Akashi's shop helping out her duties, to which they're surprised to see Akashi's change in behaviour.

Atago and Takao are playing Battleship with soon Duke of York and King George V. They have a lot of fun in that game of becoming a commander of a fleet. It's Sakura Empire vs. Royal Navy.

Enterprise (LR), Yorktown (LR), and Hornet (LR) are at the naval academy, walking around the huge school that they have never seen before.

Belfast (LR), Hood (LR), and Ark Royal (LR) are sent to the Royal Navy, which is ordered by Queen Elizabeth to escort the other incoming Royal Navy reinforcements.

Queen Elizabeth (LR) , however , makes some tea and talks with the Royal Navy, mainly Her Majesty, Warspite, Illustrious, Prince Of Wales, Hood, Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Belfast.

Royal Sovereign (LR) and Avrora (LR) are sent by Prince Of Wales to meet their ally from the north.

Then they sent their unknown surprise, to the splitted faction.

But their next task is up to their new allies, the Kriegsmarine, also the original Iron Blood, now an ally to the Liberal Republic. They still don't know what to do, but they then found Siren activity at northern waters, so they called on Bismarck (LR) and Prinz Eugen (LR).

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Hi Bismarck! Hi Prinz Eugen!

Prinz Eugen (LR): Oh hi Your Majesty... Oh, who should I called?

Bismarck (LR): Sorry, there's just two Majesties! Which one is the real one?!

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Might as well just call me Elizabeth, just for easy name calling.

Prinz Eugen (LR): But Your Majesty, we can't allow that. That will be disrespectful to the throne and as well the Brits might even sent hell on us!

Queen Elizabeth (LR): You sure are afraid after the whole World War 2 incident.

Bismarck (LR): You could say that in the slightest. But we don't mind, after all, we are the ones that got it wrong, using Siren Technology.

Prinz Eugen (LR): We should be the ones kneeling down and respecting you, Your Majesty.