Chapter 10: The Royal Navy

A long time ago or a few months ago, after the First Siren War (Alternate World War 1) and during the war.

In a hospital room in the Eagle Union's headquarters, there was a bed near the windows in the medical care of a female in her twenties... That seems to be older than the mightiest ship of the Eagle Union. She was looking at the beautiful ocean, admiring its beauty.

Yorktown: Look, the ocean is so pretty today.

Enterprise: I've never felt that the ocean is beautiful.

Enterprise: From the moment we were born, the ocean was a place for war.

Enterprise: And there's nothing beautiful about that. Just our death waiting for us to sunk into the unknown depths.

Enterprise: Besides that, Big Sister, the ocean is where you...

Yorktown: That's not true.

Enterprise: Huh?

Yorktown: You're only forgetting. We are ships, taking on the forms of humans. The beauty of the seas is engraved deep within our souls.

Yorktown: *Takes Enterprise's hand*

Yorktown: One day, you'll remember what wishes that people placed in your name.

Yorktown: Blessings to the azure lane...

Yorktown: Enterprise, my dear little sister.

ENTERPRISE!!!

Enterprise was defenseless from the incoming Siren lazer shell. Just before she would be gone forever, a girl in a maid's uniform arrives to block the attack.

Enterprise then sees the girl in a maid uniform as she inhales and exhales after a near death moment.

Bian: A Maid?! What on Britain's head is going on?!

Arissa: A Maid?! Are you serious? *Looks at the maid* (She's seriously right!)

Enterprise: Thank you...

Seoul: Shokaku, go to your sister! She needs you.

Shokaku: Okay... thank you Seoul... (Master of Shinobue...)

Tso Ying: Zuikaku, now go! Your Big Sister needs you!

Zuikaku: Till we meet someday... Tso Ying... (Master of Iaijutsu...?)

Seoul: Tso Ying... It seems that we got what we wanted.

Tso Ying: Yeah... fighting our masters when they're young... It seems nostalgic don't you think.

Seoul: Yeah, they reminded of ourselves when we were in training back then.

Tso Ying: We gave them our last goodbyes, I think that we'll never see them in the future.

Seoul: I hope maybe...

Shokaku: Zuikaku!

Zuikaku: Shokaku!

Both sisters then looked at the maid covering Enterprise.

Shokaku: Who are you?

???: No one really. Just a maid passing by.

Zuikaku: Seriously?! A maid? Is this some kind of joke?

Bian: That's what she said.

Prinz Eugen: She's dead serious.

Prinz Eugen: This is Belfast, from the Royal Navy, second ship in the Edinburgh class of light cruisers.

Prinz Eugen: She might look like a normal maid, but she's still a legendary warrior of the seas. Don't underestimate her.