Chapter 48: The Final Signal

The missile that was launched from Orochi was heading it's target. The main headquarters of Azur Lane. This is part of Empress first steps in making this world hers as the Sirens will dominate the planet for their own wants and needs.

As the missile was on it's target course, Enterprise and her squadron followed pursuit to stop it from annihilating their headquarters.

Enterprise: Almost there! *Her purple eyes then glowed yellow*

Enterprise: ALMOST THERE!

Enterprise's purple eyes then glowed yellow as she makes heer squadron glowed yellow, pushing the speed limits. Making Enterprise reaching a good amount of distance to stop the missile at once. She stands on her plane on her fighting stance taking out her arrow and start focusing on the target.

Enterprise: WHAT?!

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Purifier came out of nowhere with her riggings ready to fire Enterprise to distract her from firing against the missile.

Purifier: Well! Well! Well! It's time for your playtime Enterprise!

Enterprise: FUCKIN SUSHI!!!

Purifier then fired her laser shells to Enterprise and her squadron causing some of the planes to get damaged and explode, while Enterprise and the remaining squadron planes are dodging her attacks.

Enterprise then lunges forward but not until Purifier attacks her with firing her lasers to her, this makes Enterprise dodging the attack.

Enterprise: COME ON!!!

The missile then disarms itself making the booster part loose causing it to fall on the ocean leaving behind the main missile trusting it's booster into full speed. Making it go further from Enterprise's range.

Enterprise: DAMMIT!!!

Enterprise: THIS FUCKIN BITCH-MADE SUSHI MUST BE EATEN ALIVE!!!

Enterprise: LIBERAL REPUBLIC, PLEASE EAT THEM LATER AFTER THIS FIASCO!!!

Purifier: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Purifier laughs nonstop before releasing her mini-turret drones to stop Enterprise, slowing her down. Enterprise dodges each laser one by one as she fires one arrow splitting into several small arrows destroying all of Purifier's drones.

Purifier: Look out! Behind you! Hahahaha!

Enterprise: YOOOUUU!!! *Looks back to see another drone firing at her*

This causes Enterprises To be distracted, giving Purifier a way to fire her lasers at one of her squadron planes. She shot the last of the planes leaving only Enterprise and her plane but not before the fallen plane gave sentient firing its last bullets to the last of Purifier's drones.

Enterprise: Thanks Douglas.

Enterprise focused on Purifier who is in front of her.

Enterprise: Get out of my way!

Purifier: Bring it on! Hahaha! *She charges forward with her laser turrets ready to fire*

Purifier sents four lasers surrounding Enterprise and her plane, the lasers caused one of it's planes to be slashed because of the laser. This caused the plane to lose it's flight balance, making Enterprise falling to the ocean, losing her chance to stop the missile.

Enterprise: PATAY KA SA AKIN!!! *She fires her arrow to Purifier's main rigging causing her to lose her rigging, also falling down to the ocean.

Purifier: Hahaha!