Chapter 21: Preparations and Blockade

Meanwhile back at the abandoned ruins of Manila.

Queen Elizabeth and Belfast (LR): Are walking secretly under the ruins to find their other allies. Then they met Yorktown along the way to which she was contacting on the radio.

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Hey, Yorktown! What are you doing here?

Yorktown (LR): I was trying to find a signal to my radio, it seems that we got separated after the arrival of the Sirens, including some other familiar ships.

Belfast (LR): I'll try to contact Hood and the others. While we are hiding from the enemy, we need to makes sure no one sees us or even the others see us.

Yorktown (LR): *Looks for a signal*

Belfast (LR): *Looks for a signal*

Queen Elizabeth (LR): Any signal?

Yorktown (LR): I'm afraid not.

Belfast (LR): Negative, it seems the ruins of Manila no longer has made signals for radio contacting.

Queen Elizabeth (LR): I hoope the others are ok...

Meanwhile at the abandoned buildings in a large area.

Author: I don't know what was the former land where Mall of Asia was built. I know that in the 1940s Mall of Asia existed during the Japanese occupation, but I only know what Manila Bay looked like in the 1940s. So if you have any information on what was the former land before the Mall of Asia was built, Comment if you have information.

Hood (LR): Jean Bart are you alright?

Jean Bart (LR): I'm fine Hood, thanks. This place kind of reminds me of the old days of France.

Hood (LR): If I would recall, Luna told me that this place was where the biggest mall in Southeast Asia was built in our world.

Jean Bart (LR): So Bismarck was right about that theory that we are in a different universe.

Hood (LR): Yes, according to my contact with Ark Royal, she said that she found Akagi and Kaga. With other shipgirls as well.

Jean Bart (LR): And who they might be.

Hood (LR): Their names are Sheffield, Edinburgh, and Akashi from the Sakura Empire.

Jean Bart (LR): So there's a Royal Navy in this world then including the Imperial Japanese Navy.

Hood (LR): It's weird that this Japan was called the Sakura Empire.

Jean Bart (LR): I still liked the Japanese Empire and the Imperial Japanese Navy better that an empire filled with sakura trees and petals falling.

Hood (LR): True. Hey, how about your sister Richelieu, is she okay?

Jean Bart (LR): I was contacting her, yes she's okay and she's with Enterprise and Hornet at the former Manila Bay.

Hood (LR): I'm glad. But I wonder what's going on with my Bismarck?

Jean Bart (LR): And more importantly, where's Royal Sovereign and Avrora.