Chapter 3: A Sudden Attack

Date: ?? ???? 1945

Time: 7 : 30 AM

Location: Azur Lane Base

Objective: None

The Base was located in the middle of nowhere or in the peaceful ocean, as Azur Lane was filled with life. Human settlements such as buildings, houses, stores, and the best place of all, ports. Every port was a parking space for these warships in static mode as they admired the view. As for their occupants, these humans lived in a happy, normal life on the base which seems to be called home among the humans living.

Well, humans are all females in the base, there must be a mistake or maybe their husbands are at their home country. I think the girls want to have a time of their own where no boys are here to interfere, almost an all-girls school.

The base, most specifically the port, was filled with conversations among family and friends, many laughed, played, admired, and ran along the roads of the port. The ships are parked admiring the view as the flags of the base flow with the wind. The sun was shining.

Just a normal day on the Azur Lane Base.

Two females walked on the path near the seaside view admiring the Base's potential.

Cleveland: Wow, it's gotten pretty exciting around here!

Prince of Wales: Yes, it's gotten pretty exciting nowadays. Because forces of both the Eagle Union and Royal Navy are gathering at this base.

Looking at the other females, greeting them, buying some products, and jobs are made for them, the base has gone into a human nation.

Prince of Wales: It's going to get busier from here on.

Cleveland: Well! Haha! You know who else is coming, and she's from our side!

Cleveland: It's the Eagle Union's greatest warrior given the most battle stars ever than any other warriors!

Prince of Wales: Ah, I see... The famous Grey Ghost, yes... the pride of the Eagle Union.

Prince of Wales: As a matter of fact, the main forces of the Royal Navy will also arrive soon. This base will surely become central to all our ongoing activities.

Cleveland: *Giggles* Well then, we'd better greet them properly! Can't keep waiting for them. Let's go!

Prince of Wales: *Smiles* No need to rush to Cleveland.

Unknown to them that they passed by a hooded figure, not until they knew that it was a breach from another side.

The hooded figure then reveals her cloak, a female maybe at least at the age of 12-13, she has white hair with eyes of oranges and her hair has a unfamiliar head piece that almost looks like horns from a monster in the underworld. She looks at the beautiful view not knowing that the view will soon be tarnished.

Meanwhile...

An aircraft carrier from the Royal Navy has arrived to see the Base's ongoing activities and it's beautiful view.

A female at the ships' stairway to the base was holding her white hat as the wind blew and her hair blew among the wind.

Prince of Wales: Illustrious!

Illustrious: Huh?

Cleveland: *Waves at her*

At port.

Illustrious: Your Highness, coming out to greet me? To what do I owe that honor?

Prince of Wales: Please don't tease. But long time no see, Illustrious.