Chapter 30: No Alterations

Date: 23th December, 1945

Time: ()674@!45%#)9

Location: **%$@@#$@*

Objective: $9&(00)7&^^%GJ

Enterprise at the brink of death, after being hit by Kaga's planes, she was sinking at the bottom of the abyss. She remembers the times she spent with her sister Yorktown, and her best friend, whom she has grown feelings inside her heart, Emilia. The one who was around her before Belfast came.

Enterprise, then opens her eyes to reminiscent the memories of the tragic end of human history, the Sirens, the alliance, the First Siren War, and Azur Lane standing.

All of it was replaced by an ocean of hell. Fire fumed the once beautiful ocean, several ships have been destroyed and others are the remains of Azur Lane into shambles.

Enterprise: Huh? Where am I... what is this place... *Looks at her surroundings*

Enterprise then sees someone, carrying a body of a dead Siren, dripping with blood, yellow blood. The figure then carried it to a pile of dead High-class Sirens, all of them, dead. The figure then stand up to see Enterprise standing face to face.

Enterprise: Who are you?! (No is this what Enty told me about?)

Enterprise (LR): It was the same woman who is inside of you Enterprise. The dark aura around you is the same aura that I have seen in my dreams and visions.

Enterprise (LR): That aura is the persona of hatred, despair, forced, and suffering.

Enterprise: No... you can't be--

As she realized who is that figure facing her, she then felt pain as her eyes began to glow yellow.

Enterprise: AAAAAHHHHHHH!!! STOP IT! NO!

Enterprise has felt pain from the figure, as she reawakens from her sinking slumber. Her eyes began to glow as it was no longer Enterprise controlling her.

Akagi: May you rest in peace, USS Enterprise (CV-6), Grey Ghost.

Akagi: Your will and strength, shall be inhabited in the Black Cube, and become part of a powerful force.

But a beam of glowing light oof golden energy shot into the sky where Enterprise sank, all shipgirls stopped seeing the bright golden beam of light, as if a beacon was placed underwater.

Akagi: What?!

Kaga: What the?! What's going on?!

All shipgirls watched in surprise, but not until the true horrors lie on their strongest warrior.

Hornet: What's happening?!

Ma Kong: We're screwed!

Ulsan: It looks like the monster that inhabited our Enterprise has succeeded.

Chau: Don't tell me that. The same one that almost took our Enterprise on a killing spree was...

Luna: There's no denying it. Emilia was right. That Black Cube has made Enterprise fall into the Sirens control. More specifically, her monster that lies inside of her.

Belfast: Enterprise.

Observer: So you've awakened.

Observer: It's a surprise seeing you again.

Observer: It seems in this world, you are as well the key, but who's from the Anomaly then.

Enterprise then emerged from the beam of light. She was undamaged but she isn't herself, her eyes are not purple but yellow, just like the Sirens. She then looked at Kaga, heer first target was set.